Stratford station attack leaves man with serious facial injuries
- Credit: BTP
A man suffered serious facial injuries after being attacked on a platform at Stratford station.
The 25-year-old was on the westbound Central line platform at around 10.15am on Tuesday, February 10, when he accidentally bumped into a group of three men who then attacked him.
British Transport Police have now issued images of three people they believe have important information about what took place.
Det Insp Chris Neeson said that “incidents like this are rare” and added that he was “confident” the men pictured could help with the investigation.
If you recognise them, or witnessed the attack, call British Transport Police on 0800 405040 or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B4 of 23/03/2015.
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Canning Town fire 'involving freezer' prompts safety warnings
- 2 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 3 £1m Newham lottery ticket winner finally claims their jackpot prize
- 4 Newham primary schools top national league tables
- 5 'Strict licensing laws and pandemic to blame for Newham exodus,' letting agent claims
- 6 Festive events and family days out in east London this weekend
- 7 O's boss Jackett heaps praise on entire side not just Drinan and Smith
- 8 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 9 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 10 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies