Stratford station attack leaves man with serious facial injuries
- Credit: BTP
A man suffered serious facial injuries after being attacked on a platform at Stratford station.
The 25-year-old was on the westbound Central line platform at around 10.15am on Tuesday, February 10, when he accidentally bumped into a group of three men who then attacked him.
British Transport Police have now issued images of three people they believe have important information about what took place.
Det Insp Chris Neeson said that “incidents like this are rare” and added that he was “confident” the men pictured could help with the investigation.
If you recognise them, or witnessed the attack, call British Transport Police on 0800 405040 or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B4 of 23/03/2015.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 3 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 4 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 5 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 6 West Ham boss Moyes believes they have plenty more to come after Palace victory
- 7 This is what we want to show everyone says Hammers star Tomas Soucek
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 9 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week