Stratford station attack leaves man with serious facial injuries
- Credit: BTP
A man suffered serious facial injuries after being attacked on a platform at Stratford station.
The 25-year-old was on the westbound Central line platform at around 10.15am on Tuesday, February 10, when he accidentally bumped into a group of three men who then attacked him.
British Transport Police have now issued images of three people they believe have important information about what took place.
Det Insp Chris Neeson said that “incidents like this are rare” and added that he was “confident” the men pictured could help with the investigation.
If you recognise them, or witnessed the attack, call British Transport Police on 0800 405040 or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B4 of 23/03/2015.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 4 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 5 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 6 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 7 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 10 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project