Stratford station attack leaves man with serious facial injuries
- Credit: BTP
A man suffered serious facial injuries after being attacked on a platform at Stratford station.
The 25-year-old was on the westbound Central line platform at around 10.15am on Tuesday, February 10, when he accidentally bumped into a group of three men who then attacked him.
British Transport Police have now issued images of three people they believe have important information about what took place.
Det Insp Chris Neeson said that “incidents like this are rare” and added that he was “confident” the men pictured could help with the investigation.
If you recognise them, or witnessed the attack, call British Transport Police on 0800 405040 or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B4 of 23/03/2015.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 5 Mural sparks criticism after 'crime and murders' describe North Woolwich
- 6 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 7 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 8 David Moyes salutes loyal Mark Noble ahead of his 400th West Ham match
- 9 How staff helped Plaistow pupils win £1m of top college scholarships
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff full of praise for Cheltenham Town after loss