Stratford stabbing: Three men charged with killing Beniamin Pieknyi
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating the killing of Beniamin Pieknyi in Stratford have charged three more men in connection with his death.
Kevin Duarte, 18, Alexis Gabriel Da Costa Varela, 19, and Mario Zvavamwe, 18, all from Newham, were charged with manslaughter and violent disorder.
They are set to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
The charges come after Vladyslav Yakymchuck, 22, of no fixed abode, was charged on Sunday with Beniamin’s murder.
He has since been further charged with three counts of robbery, one count of theft and possession of a bladed article, and is set to appear at the Old Bailey today.
Beniamin, 21, a Romanian national who lived in Milton Keynes, died after being stabbed at the Stratford Centre at around 9.30pm on Tuesday last week.
- 1 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 2 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 3 Fire breaks out in Canning Town house
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 6 Police investigate fire at derelict Forest Gate church
- 7 New Upton Park diner offers free burgers to first 100 customers
- 8 One arrest, man in hospital after Stratford station attack
- 9 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 10 Fornals: West Ham will fight for three points