Detectives offer £10,000 reward for information one year after driver shot in the head in Stratford
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have offered a £10,000 reward a year after a man was shot in the head while driving.
The victim who was 21 at the time suffered life-changing injuries after the attack at the junction of Vicarage Lane and Romford Road on January 21 last year.
Police believe the suspects jumped out of a silver Lexus, shot the man then fled in the car which was caught on camera with the registration AY52 CKD.
Det Insp Simon Smith said: “I would appeal to anyone who remembers seeing this car in the Vicarage Lane and Romford Road areas or who knows where the vehicle is now to contact us.
“Your information – no matter how insignificant you think it may be – could help take a dangerous criminal off the street.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are offering the reward of up to £10,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of anyone responsible.
Two men aged 19 and 20 were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and released under investigation.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 8 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 9 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 10 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
Call 020 7230 9737 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.