Stratford man charged with Hendon murder
- Credit: Archant
A fourth Newham man has been charged with murdering a man in Hendon, north London.
Bruno Guimaraes, 22, of Carnarvon Road, Stratford, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
He is charged with the murder of Zydrunas Laurinavicius on July 3.
Terae Eusebe, 20, of Hatherley Gardens, East Ham; Terngu Aguera, 23, of Sophia Road, Canning Town and Marlon O’Brien, 21, of Woodcocks, Canning Town have previously appeared in court charged with the murder.
Three other people arrested in connection - a man, 19, and two girls aged 16 and 17 - have been bailed pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 2 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 5 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 6 Player ratings: Coufal shines as West Ham fall to Everton defeat
- 7 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 8 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 9 West Ham defender Coufal frustrated with Everton defeat
- 10 We're down, but not out insists West Ham boss Moyes after Everton loss