Stratford man charged with Hendon murder
- Credit: Archant
A fourth Newham man has been charged with murdering a man in Hendon, north London.
Bruno Guimaraes, 22, of Carnarvon Road, Stratford, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
He is charged with the murder of Zydrunas Laurinavicius on July 3.
Terae Eusebe, 20, of Hatherley Gardens, East Ham; Terngu Aguera, 23, of Sophia Road, Canning Town and Marlon O’Brien, 21, of Woodcocks, Canning Town have previously appeared in court charged with the murder.
Three other people arrested in connection - a man, 19, and two girls aged 16 and 17 - have been bailed pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 8 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley