Stratford man charged with Hendon murder
- Credit: Archant
A fourth Newham man has been charged with murdering a man in Hendon, north London.
Bruno Guimaraes, 22, of Carnarvon Road, Stratford, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
He is charged with the murder of Zydrunas Laurinavicius on July 3.
Terae Eusebe, 20, of Hatherley Gardens, East Ham; Terngu Aguera, 23, of Sophia Road, Canning Town and Marlon O’Brien, 21, of Woodcocks, Canning Town have previously appeared in court charged with the murder.
Three other people arrested in connection - a man, 19, and two girls aged 16 and 17 - have been bailed pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 2 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 3 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 7 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 8 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 9 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 10 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later