Stratford man charged with Hendon murder
- Credit: Archant
A fourth Newham man has been charged with murdering a man in Hendon, north London.
Bruno Guimaraes, 22, of Carnarvon Road, Stratford, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
He is charged with the murder of Zydrunas Laurinavicius on July 3.
Terae Eusebe, 20, of Hatherley Gardens, East Ham; Terngu Aguera, 23, of Sophia Road, Canning Town and Marlon O’Brien, 21, of Woodcocks, Canning Town have previously appeared in court charged with the murder.
Three other people arrested in connection - a man, 19, and two girls aged 16 and 17 - have been bailed pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 2 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 8 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 9 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections