Stratford man charged with Hendon murder
- Credit: Archant
A fourth Newham man has been charged with murdering a man in Hendon, north London.
Bruno Guimaraes, 22, of Carnarvon Road, Stratford, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
He is charged with the murder of Zydrunas Laurinavicius on July 3.
Terae Eusebe, 20, of Hatherley Gardens, East Ham; Terngu Aguera, 23, of Sophia Road, Canning Town and Marlon O’Brien, 21, of Woodcocks, Canning Town have previously appeared in court charged with the murder.
Three other people arrested in connection - a man, 19, and two girls aged 16 and 17 - have been bailed pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 8 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 9 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 10 Stratford dance and music hub gets £700k boost