Stratford gang member jailed for breaching injunction
- Credit: Archant
A thug has been jailed for breaching a gang injunction.
Edward Kabuga, 20, of Oxford Road, was sentenced to four months behind bars at Hammersmith County Court for multiple breaches of a gang injunction.
As part of the injunction, the gang member was ordered not to enter certain parts of the borough, not to take part in gang videos and not to associate with named individuals.
Sergeant Hazel Lambert of Newham Borough’s Gangs and Firearms Unit said: “I would like to thank PC Kramer for all his hard work and commitment securing this gang injunction.
“The unit continues to actively seek to build on this success to help keep the streets in Newham a safer place to live, work and visit.”
You may also want to watch:
Kabuga was sentenced on May 12.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 West Ham assistant manager Alan Irvine backs Said Benrahma to end goal drought