Police release CCTV of man in connection to assault at West Ham station
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for people to come forward after a member of staff was assaulted at West Ham station.
Officers have released an image of a man they wish to talk to in relation to an incident on November 8.
At around 9.20pm, a staff member was going down the escalators towards the Jubilee line platform.
She was going to assist a colleague with an injured customer.
As she waited at the bottom of the escalators to help passengers get past, a man shoved her in the back. The impact caused her to stumble forward, triggering a previous injury.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the man in the CCTV image might have information which could help their investigation.
Anyone who recognises him should contact British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405 040, quoting reference 677 of 8/11/18.
- 1 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 4 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 9 241-home development at Royal Albert Wharf marks 12-storey milestone
- 10 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber