Police release CCTV of man in connection to assault at West Ham station
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for people to come forward after a member of staff was assaulted at West Ham station.
Officers have released an image of a man they wish to talk to in relation to an incident on November 8.
At around 9.20pm, a staff member was going down the escalators towards the Jubilee line platform.
She was going to assist a colleague with an injured customer.
As she waited at the bottom of the escalators to help passengers get past, a man shoved her in the back. The impact caused her to stumble forward, triggering a previous injury.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the man in the CCTV image might have information which could help their investigation.
Anyone who recognises him should contact British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405 040, quoting reference 677 of 8/11/18.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 4 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 5 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 6 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 7 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
- 9 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking