Police release CCTV of man in connection to assault at West Ham station
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for people to come forward after a member of staff was assaulted at West Ham station.
Officers have released an image of a man they wish to talk to in relation to an incident on November 8.
At around 9.20pm, a staff member was going down the escalators towards the Jubilee line platform.
She was going to assist a colleague with an injured customer.
As she waited at the bottom of the escalators to help passengers get past, a man shoved her in the back. The impact caused her to stumble forward, triggering a previous injury.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the man in the CCTV image might have information which could help their investigation.
Anyone who recognises him should contact British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405 040, quoting reference 677 of 8/11/18.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Letters: CCTV facial recognition, Covid and tenants' manifesto
- 3 West Ham 1 Burnley 0: How the Hammers rated
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Tottenham take Super League spoils at West Ham
- 6 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 7 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 8 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 9 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 10 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station