Police release CCTV of man in connection to assault at West Ham station
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for people to come forward after a member of staff was assaulted at West Ham station.
Officers have released an image of a man they wish to talk to in relation to an incident on November 8.
At around 9.20pm, a staff member was going down the escalators towards the Jubilee line platform.
She was going to assist a colleague with an injured customer.
As she waited at the bottom of the escalators to help passengers get past, a man shoved her in the back. The impact caused her to stumble forward, triggering a previous injury.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the man in the CCTV image might have information which could help their investigation.
Anyone who recognises him should contact British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405 040, quoting reference 677 of 8/11/18.
- 1 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 2 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 3 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 4 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 5 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 6 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families
- 7 Hammers 'will keep fighting' says Fornals ahead of derby date
- 8 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 9 Leyton Orient still not at the level top sides are says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate