Stabbed West Ham fan released from hospital
- Credit: Archant
The West Ham fan stabbed before Sunday’s match has been released from hospital, the club has confirmed.
The 35-year-old sustained a stab wound to the abdomen in White Hart Lane, Tottenham, at around 3pm.
He was taken to an east London hospital by ambulance but has now been discharged following treatment.
A West Ham spokesman said: “The club would like to wish the supporter concerned a continued speedy recovery.”
The Metropolitan Police have issued an appeal for information and witnesses to the stabbing, which took place when fans of both clubs were travelling to Spurs’ stadium ahead of the match.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Haringey CID on 0203 276 3070 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have yet been made.
- 1 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 2 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 3 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 4 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 5 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 6 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 7 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 8 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 9 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 10 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station