Son’s appeal for help in finding missing father from Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
A man is appealing for help in locating his missing father who suffers from dementia.
Rafik Ali, 53, has been missing from his home in Wolseley Road in Forest Gate since April 10.
He was last seen in Finsbury Park, at about 2pm on Friday, wearing a navy jacket, grey jogging trousers and grey trainers.
Rafik’s son, Shahin Alam, said: “We are really worried about our dad, for his safety and well being, especially in his medical condition.
“Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers are increasingly concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 3 West Ham sign World Cup-winning goalkeeper Alphonse Areola on loan
- 4 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 5 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 8 'Life-saving' service at Canning Town homeless charity scoops £150k
- 9 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections