Son’s appeal for help in finding missing father from Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
A man is appealing for help in locating his missing father who suffers from dementia.
Rafik Ali, 53, has been missing from his home in Wolseley Road in Forest Gate since April 10.
He was last seen in Finsbury Park, at about 2pm on Friday, wearing a navy jacket, grey jogging trousers and grey trainers.
Rafik’s son, Shahin Alam, said: “We are really worried about our dad, for his safety and well being, especially in his medical condition.
“Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers are increasingly concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0