Son’s appeal for help in finding missing father from Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
A man is appealing for help in locating his missing father who suffers from dementia.
Rafik Ali, 53, has been missing from his home in Wolseley Road in Forest Gate since April 10.
He was last seen in Finsbury Park, at about 2pm on Friday, wearing a navy jacket, grey jogging trousers and grey trainers.
Rafik’s son, Shahin Alam, said: “We are really worried about our dad, for his safety and well being, especially in his medical condition.
“Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers are increasingly concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 6 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 7 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 8 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 9 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 10 Stratford dance and music hub gets £700k boost