Son’s appeal for help in finding missing father from Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
A man is appealing for help in locating his missing father who suffers from dementia.
Rafik Ali, 53, has been missing from his home in Wolseley Road in Forest Gate since April 10.
He was last seen in Finsbury Park, at about 2pm on Friday, wearing a navy jacket, grey jogging trousers and grey trainers.
Rafik’s son, Shahin Alam, said: “We are really worried about our dad, for his safety and well being, especially in his medical condition.
“Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers are increasingly concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 4 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham