Son’s appeal for help in finding missing father from Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
A man is appealing for help in locating his missing father who suffers from dementia.
Rafik Ali, 53, has been missing from his home in Wolseley Road in Forest Gate since April 10.
He was last seen in Finsbury Park, at about 2pm on Friday, wearing a navy jacket, grey jogging trousers and grey trainers.
Rafik’s son, Shahin Alam, said: “We are really worried about our dad, for his safety and well being, especially in his medical condition.
“Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.”
Officers are increasingly concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 3 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 4 Fire breaks out in Canning Town house
- 5 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 6 Police investigate fire at derelict Forest Gate church
- 7 New Upton Park diner offers free burgers to first 100 customers
- 8 One arrest, man in hospital after Stratford station attack
- 9 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 10 Fornals: West Ham will fight for three points