Woman, 23, arrested on suspicion of murder after fatal stabbing of Stephen Morrisson
- Credit: Archant
A sixth person has been arrested as part of an investigation into fatal stabbing of Plaistow man Stephen Morrisson.
Stephen, 30, died after he was stabbed in a car park between the Robin Hood and Wakes Arms roundabout on Epping New Road, Epping around 8pm on Tuesday, June 23.
A warrant was executed in west London on Thursday (July 9) and a 23-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of murder.
She has been released on bail until August 3.
A 26-year-old man from Chigwell arrested on suspicion of murder on Tuesday (July 7) has been released under investigation.
• READ MORE: Chigwell man arrested after fatal stabbing of Stephen Morrisson‘Larger than life itself’: Family tribute to Plaistow man stabbed to death in EppingAnyone with information about the circumstance around Stephen Morrisson’s death is asked to report it to Essex Police through the major incident public reporting site here: https://mipp.police.uk/operation/4201020120P45-PO1
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Essex Police on 101 quoting crime reference 1191 of 23 June, or anonymously contact independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 6 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 7 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 8 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing