Woman, 23, arrested on suspicion of murder after fatal stabbing of Stephen Morrisson
- Credit: Archant
A sixth person has been arrested as part of an investigation into fatal stabbing of Plaistow man Stephen Morrisson.
Stephen, 30, died after he was stabbed in a car park between the Robin Hood and Wakes Arms roundabout on Epping New Road, Epping around 8pm on Tuesday, June 23.
A warrant was executed in west London on Thursday (July 9) and a 23-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of murder.
She has been released on bail until August 3.
A 26-year-old man from Chigwell arrested on suspicion of murder on Tuesday (July 7) has been released under investigation.
• READ MORE: Chigwell man arrested after fatal stabbing of Stephen Morrisson‘Larger than life itself’: Family tribute to Plaistow man stabbed to death in EppingAnyone with information about the circumstance around Stephen Morrisson’s death is asked to report it to Essex Police through the major incident public reporting site here: https://mipp.police.uk/operation/4201020120P45-PO1
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Essex Police on 101 quoting crime reference 1191 of 23 June, or anonymously contact independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 West Ham boss Moyes wants his side to show they can compete with the big boys
- 2 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 3 David Moyes does not want to be hammered for another striking mistake
- 4 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 5 East Ham MP urges government to keep £20 boost to universal credit
- 6 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 New partnership to provide scholarships for Newham law students