Woman, 23, arrested on suspicion of murder after fatal stabbing of Stephen Morrisson
- Credit: Archant
A sixth person has been arrested as part of an investigation into fatal stabbing of Plaistow man Stephen Morrisson.
Stephen, 30, died after he was stabbed in a car park between the Robin Hood and Wakes Arms roundabout on Epping New Road, Epping around 8pm on Tuesday, June 23.
A warrant was executed in west London on Thursday (July 9) and a 23-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of murder.
She has been released on bail until August 3.
A 26-year-old man from Chigwell arrested on suspicion of murder on Tuesday (July 7) has been released under investigation.
• READ MORE: Chigwell man arrested after fatal stabbing of Stephen Morrisson‘Larger than life itself’: Family tribute to Plaistow man stabbed to death in EppingAnyone with information about the circumstance around Stephen Morrisson’s death is asked to report it to Essex Police through the major incident public reporting site here: https://mipp.police.uk/operation/4201020120P45-PO1
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Essex Police on 101 quoting crime reference 1191 of 23 June, or anonymously contact independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research