Six Newham men charged after series of lorry thefts
- Credit: Archant
Six men from East Ham and Canning Town have been charged following a series of thefts from lorries across Kent, Essex and London.
Altogether nine men were charged with conspiracy to steal from motor vehicles following 35 reports of thefts from lorries between July and October last year.
The men who have been charged from Newham include: Daniel Hession, 30, of Denny Close, Ricky Holloway, 22, of Forty Acre Lane, Terence Donnelly, 35, of Birch Close, Dean Kingston, 34, of Ozolins Way, Kane Hill, 23, of Appleby Road.
John Jefford, 31, of Glenister Street, was also charged with possession of cannabis with intent to supply.
In addition, 21-year-old Daisy Hill of Appleby Road, was charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
A 34-year-old man from Canning Town, as well as two men from Stratford, 25 and 26, have been summoned via post.
One of the nine men, Ryan Campion, 29, of Northumberland Avenue, Hornchurch, was also charged with two counts of possession of a prohibited weapon as well as possessing ammunition without a certificate.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett hoping to strengthen squad
- 3 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 7 New boy Brown 'buzzing' to help Leyton Orient
- 8 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 9 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 10 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
All those charged will appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court on September 7.