Six Newham men charged after series of lorry thefts
- Credit: Archant
Six men from East Ham and Canning Town have been charged following a series of thefts from lorries across Kent, Essex and London.
Altogether nine men were charged with conspiracy to steal from motor vehicles following 35 reports of thefts from lorries between July and October last year.
The men who have been charged from Newham include: Daniel Hession, 30, of Denny Close, Ricky Holloway, 22, of Forty Acre Lane, Terence Donnelly, 35, of Birch Close, Dean Kingston, 34, of Ozolins Way, Kane Hill, 23, of Appleby Road.
John Jefford, 31, of Glenister Street, was also charged with possession of cannabis with intent to supply.
In addition, 21-year-old Daisy Hill of Appleby Road, was charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
A 34-year-old man from Canning Town, as well as two men from Stratford, 25 and 26, have been summoned via post.
One of the nine men, Ryan Campion, 29, of Northumberland Avenue, Hornchurch, was also charged with two counts of possession of a prohibited weapon as well as possessing ammunition without a certificate.
- 1 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 2 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 3 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 4 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 5 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 8 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 9 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
- 10 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
All those charged will appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court on September 7.