Six Newham men charged after series of lorry thefts
- Credit: Archant
Six men from East Ham and Canning Town have been charged following a series of thefts from lorries across Kent, Essex and London.
Altogether nine men were charged with conspiracy to steal from motor vehicles following 35 reports of thefts from lorries between July and October last year.
The men who have been charged from Newham include: Daniel Hession, 30, of Denny Close, Ricky Holloway, 22, of Forty Acre Lane, Terence Donnelly, 35, of Birch Close, Dean Kingston, 34, of Ozolins Way, Kane Hill, 23, of Appleby Road.
John Jefford, 31, of Glenister Street, was also charged with possession of cannabis with intent to supply.
In addition, 21-year-old Daisy Hill of Appleby Road, was charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
A 34-year-old man from Canning Town, as well as two men from Stratford, 25 and 26, have been summoned via post.
One of the nine men, Ryan Campion, 29, of Northumberland Avenue, Hornchurch, was also charged with two counts of possession of a prohibited weapon as well as possessing ammunition without a certificate.
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 6 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 7 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 'Hi-tech AI' butcher's shop opening in Stratford
All those charged will appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court on September 7.