Manor Park man charged with Ilford murder
- Credit: Met Police
A man from Manor Park is due to appear in court today, Friday, February 12, charged with the murder of Jason Diallo, from Ilford.
Police were called to reports of a shooting in Balfour Road, Ilford, at 10.14pm on November 1. Mr Diallo, 30, died at the scene from a gunshot to the head.
About a quarter of an hour later police were called to reports of a shooting in Garvary Road, Canning Town. A 27-year-old man was taken to hospital with injuries later assessed as not life-threatening.
Tyrelle Joseph, of Banks Way, Manor Park, has been charged with murder and attempted murder.
The 20-year-old is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court.
He is the second person charged in connection with the incidents. Mushin Mohamed, of Leytonstone Road, Stratford, was charged on November 19 with murder and attempted murder. He is next due to appear at the Old Bailey on March 12.
- 1 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 2 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 3 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 4 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 5 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 6 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 7 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 8 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 9 Newham residents urged to shop local on Small Business Saturday
- 10 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped