Second man charged with Mantas Ziedavicius murder in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with murder following the death of a man in East Ham last week.
Mantas Ziedavicius, 29, was stabbed in a greenway next to Lonsdale Avenue, last Tuesday at around 1.30am.
Officers and London Ambulance attended the incident but Mr Ziedavicius was pronounced dead at the scene.
Hennaidy Yelizarou, 21, of no fixed address, is set to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today charged with Mr Ziedavicius’ murder.
Officers have already charged Pavels Rozkovs, 43, of Carisbrooke Road, Hastings, with murder.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Three men arrested after Upton Park fatal shooting
- 10 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k