Second man charged with Mantas Ziedavicius murder in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with murder following the death of a man in East Ham last week.
Mantas Ziedavicius, 29, was stabbed in a greenway next to Lonsdale Avenue, last Tuesday at around 1.30am.
Officers and London Ambulance attended the incident but Mr Ziedavicius was pronounced dead at the scene.
Hennaidy Yelizarou, 21, of no fixed address, is set to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today charged with Mr Ziedavicius’ murder.
Officers have already charged Pavels Rozkovs, 43, of Carisbrooke Road, Hastings, with murder.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 3 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 4 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 5 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 9 Covid funding boost for Newham homeless and young people charities
- 10 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings