Second man charged with Mantas Ziedavicius murder in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with murder following the death of a man in East Ham last week.
Mantas Ziedavicius, 29, was stabbed in a greenway next to Lonsdale Avenue, last Tuesday at around 1.30am.
Officers and London Ambulance attended the incident but Mr Ziedavicius was pronounced dead at the scene.
Hennaidy Yelizarou, 21, of no fixed address, is set to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today charged with Mr Ziedavicius’ murder.
Officers have already charged Pavels Rozkovs, 43, of Carisbrooke Road, Hastings, with murder.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.
- 1 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 2 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 3 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 4 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 5 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 6 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 7 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 8 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 9 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 10 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families