Boy, 15, stabbed in second knife attack in Canning Town in two days
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy has been stabbed in a second knife attack in Canning Town in two days.
Police found the teenager suffering from knife wounds after they were called to Ripley Road on Saturday at around 8pm.
He was rushed to hospital with injuries that are not deemed to be life-threatening.
The stabbing comes the day after a man in his 20s was stabbed in Barking Road, near the junction of Ordnance Road, on Friday at around 7.40am.
No arrests have been made in connection with either attacks.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 6 Trust partnership helps free school meals pupils to eat healthy at home
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Jarrod Bowen hails West Ham as they dug deep to seal victory over West Brom
- 9 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 10 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19