Boy, 15, stabbed in second knife attack in Canning Town in two days
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy has been stabbed in a second knife attack in Canning Town in two days.
Police found the teenager suffering from knife wounds after they were called to Ripley Road on Saturday at around 8pm.
He was rushed to hospital with injuries that are not deemed to be life-threatening.
The stabbing comes the day after a man in his 20s was stabbed in Barking Road, near the junction of Ordnance Road, on Friday at around 7.40am.
No arrests have been made in connection with either attacks.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 4 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 5 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 6 Half of people in Newham may have had Covid-19, analysis reveals
- 7 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
- 8 'Kindly keep out of Stratford': Johnson criticised over cycling trip
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Deputy chairperson of Newham Council suspended by Labour Party