Boy, 15, stabbed in second knife attack in Canning Town in two days
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy has been stabbed in a second knife attack in Canning Town in two days.
Police found the teenager suffering from knife wounds after they were called to Ripley Road on Saturday at around 8pm.
He was rushed to hospital with injuries that are not deemed to be life-threatening.
The stabbing comes the day after a man in his 20s was stabbed in Barking Road, near the junction of Ordnance Road, on Friday at around 7.40am.
No arrests have been made in connection with either attacks.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 3 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 10 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals