Boy, 15, stabbed in second knife attack in Canning Town in two days
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy has been stabbed in a second knife attack in Canning Town in two days.
Police found the teenager suffering from knife wounds after they were called to Ripley Road on Saturday at around 8pm.
He was rushed to hospital with injuries that are not deemed to be life-threatening.
The stabbing comes the day after a man in his 20s was stabbed in Barking Road, near the junction of Ordnance Road, on Friday at around 7.40am.
No arrests have been made in connection with either attacks.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 3 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 4 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 5 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 6 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 8 Brilliant moment for Okoflex as he nets in West Ham's win at Celtic
- 9 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking