Robbers forced way into Forest Gate home
Robbers pushed their way into the home of an 82-year-old man in Forest Gate and stole his wallet and house phones.
They knocked on the door of the victim’s house in Malcolm Court. When he answered they forced their way inside and knocked him to the floor.
After stealing a wallet and telephones the white men, aged 30 years old, fled in an unknown direction.
The elderly man was treated for his injuries in Newham General Hospital and later released.
It happened on Saturday, May 5 between noon and 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the robbery can call Det Con Josie Crook on 020 8217 5042 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 7 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 8 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
- 9 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections