Robber wanted on recall to prison
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find a man who is wanted on recall to prison.
Ivor Manton, 31, was recalled to prison on May 12 for breaching his licence following a conviction for robbery.
He is thought to be in the east London area.
Police have described him as a white male of slim build with short black hair and brown eyes, who speaks with an English accent.
If you can help police locate him, call Newham Wanted Offender Management Unit on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 5 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 6 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 7 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 8 Trust partnership helps free school meals pupils to eat healthy at home
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Covid funding boost for Newham homeless and young people charities