Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- Credit: Instagram ig1_ig2
Caution: This story contains an embed of a video which features explicit language.
Video footage appears to show a car striking vehicles in an East Ham street.
The clip was filmed in Benson Avenue on Sunday (September 12) and a Range Rover can be seen ramming another car while onlookers watch.
Police said officers were called to reports of a car being stolen from outside a property in Melford Road, East Ham at 6.40pm on that day.
A Met spokesperson said the car was found abandoned in Claughton Road.
They added: "While on scene, officers were approached by a number of witnesses who said that the stolen car had collided with several vehicles on Benson Avenue before moving onto Claughton Road where the driver got out and into another car."
The force said no arrests had been made and that enquiries are ongoing to trace the driver.
- 1 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services
- 2 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 4 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 5 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 6 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 7 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 10 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting