Boy, 17, stabbed in Plaistow
- Credit: Google
A boy was stabbed in Prince Regent Lane, Plaistow on Thursday, November 14.
Police were called just before 1.50pm yesterday to reports of an "altercation" at the scene.
They found a 17-year-old boy with a stab injury. His injuries are not life-threatening nor life-changing.
A section 60 was ordered for the whole of Newham, increasing officers' stop and search powers.
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are asking anyone with information about the incident to come forward. People can call the police on 101 quoting reference 3951/nov14.
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 6 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Man fighting for life after being 'attacked and hit by car' in Canning Town