Boy, 17, stabbed in Plaistow
- Credit: Google
A boy was stabbed in Prince Regent Lane, Plaistow on Thursday, November 14.
Police were called just before 1.50pm yesterday to reports of an "altercation" at the scene.
They found a 17-year-old boy with a stab injury. His injuries are not life-threatening nor life-changing.
A section 60 was ordered for the whole of Newham, increasing officers' stop and search powers.
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are asking anyone with information about the incident to come forward. People can call the police on 101 quoting reference 3951/nov14.
- 1 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 2 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 3 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 4 Parking charges, Covid, unneutered cats and driving into London
- 5 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 6 Plans for special needs hub at Little Ilford School given green light
- 7 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 8 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 9 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street
- 10 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station