Boy, 17, stabbed in Plaistow
- Credit: Google
A boy was stabbed in Prince Regent Lane, Plaistow on Thursday, November 14.
Police were called just before 1.50pm yesterday to reports of an "altercation" at the scene.
They found a 17-year-old boy with a stab injury. His injuries are not life-threatening nor life-changing.
A section 60 was ordered for the whole of Newham, increasing officers' stop and search powers.
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are asking anyone with information about the incident to come forward. People can call the police on 101 quoting reference 3951/nov14.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 6 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 7 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 8 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 9 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 10 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season