Police search for ‘violent’ man targets Plaistow
Police have appealed for public help to trace a violent man now thought to be living in the Plaistow and Isle of Dogs areas.
Christopher Renda, 30, is wanted in connection with a number of assaults and an arson attack at a business in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex on October 27.
A flammable liquid was poured through the firm’s letterbox and set alight, causing damage to the interior of the building.
There are now concerns that he might try to damage other businesses,. say Essex Police.
Renda, who is suspected of assaults in the West Essex area, formerly had links to Buckhurst Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Inspector Paul Maleary, of Essex Police, said: “This man can be violent and has attempted to burn down a business. We need help from the public to find him as quickly as possible. Members of the public should not approach him but contact police on 999 if they see him.”
Renda, pictured, is described as of medium build, blue eyes, with short dark hair and clean shaven.
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 There's huge belief in the team insists West Ham loanee Jesse Lingard
- 3 Player ratings: Lingard and Bowen guide Hammers back into the top four
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes hailed players in Leicester City victory
- 6 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 7 Elections, Ron Dyer, Islamophobia and Covid
- 8 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 9 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?