Police search for ‘violent’ man targets Plaistow
Police have appealed for public help to trace a violent man now thought to be living in the Plaistow and Isle of Dogs areas.
Christopher Renda, 30, is wanted in connection with a number of assaults and an arson attack at a business in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex on October 27.
A flammable liquid was poured through the firm’s letterbox and set alight, causing damage to the interior of the building.
There are now concerns that he might try to damage other businesses,. say Essex Police.
Renda, who is suspected of assaults in the West Essex area, formerly had links to Buckhurst Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Inspector Paul Maleary, of Essex Police, said: “This man can be violent and has attempted to burn down a business. We need help from the public to find him as quickly as possible. Members of the public should not approach him but contact police on 999 if they see him.”
Renda, pictured, is described as of medium build, blue eyes, with short dark hair and clean shaven.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 9 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 10 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79