Police search for ‘violent’ man targets Plaistow
Police have appealed for public help to trace a violent man now thought to be living in the Plaistow and Isle of Dogs areas.
Christopher Renda, 30, is wanted in connection with a number of assaults and an arson attack at a business in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex on October 27.
A flammable liquid was poured through the firm’s letterbox and set alight, causing damage to the interior of the building.
There are now concerns that he might try to damage other businesses,. say Essex Police.
Renda, who is suspected of assaults in the West Essex area, formerly had links to Buckhurst Hill.
Inspector Paul Maleary, of Essex Police, said: “This man can be violent and has attempted to burn down a business. We need help from the public to find him as quickly as possible. Members of the public should not approach him but contact police on 999 if they see him.”
Renda, pictured, is described as of medium build, blue eyes, with short dark hair and clean shaven.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 3 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 6 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 7 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 8 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 9 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 10 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies