Police search for ‘violent’ man targets Plaistow
Police have appealed for public help to trace a violent man now thought to be living in the Plaistow and Isle of Dogs areas.
Christopher Renda, 30, is wanted in connection with a number of assaults and an arson attack at a business in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex on October 27.
A flammable liquid was poured through the firm’s letterbox and set alight, causing damage to the interior of the building.
There are now concerns that he might try to damage other businesses,. say Essex Police.
Renda, who is suspected of assaults in the West Essex area, formerly had links to Buckhurst Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Inspector Paul Maleary, of Essex Police, said: “This man can be violent and has attempted to burn down a business. We need help from the public to find him as quickly as possible. Members of the public should not approach him but contact police on 999 if they see him.”
Renda, pictured, is described as of medium build, blue eyes, with short dark hair and clean shaven.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 5 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 8 West Ham forward Alisha Lehmann joins Everton on loan
- 9 This is what we want to show everyone says Hammers star Tomas Soucek
- 10 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery