Police search for six Hammers fans after officers are attacked at Spurs v West Ham match at Wembley Stadium
- Credit: MPS
Images of six men police want to trace have been released today following violence when officers were attacked during a Spurs v West Ham match at Wembley in October.
The men in the images are all believed to be West Ham fans.
Several officers were trying to separate two groups of rival fans who had been attempting to kick through gates in the stadium when they were attacked.
No-one was badly injured in the disorder on October 25, but detectives have issued a warning today to those involved.
“Violence towards police officers will not be tolerated,” Det Sgt Matt Simpson said.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone involved in the disorder will be dealt with once identified and put before the courts.”
Police are appealing for anyone who can identify any of those they want to trace to call 020-8246 9386 with the image reference number or anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800-555111 (crimestoppers-uk.org).
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Elections: London mayor and Assembly member, East Ham cllr and referendum