Police search for man with Forest Gate links
- Credit: Essex Police
Police are attempting to trace a man they wish to speak to about an incident of criminal damage.
Essex Police have appealed for help to find Adam Spiteri, who is known to have links to Forest Gate.
The 27-year-old’s last known address was in Brentwood, and he is wanted in connection with an incident in Harwich, Essex.
He is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall and of medium build.
He has short brown hair and scars on both forearms.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help, call Clacton Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 West Ham 1 Burnley 0: How the Hammers rated
- 3 Letters: CCTV facial recognition, Covid and tenants' manifesto
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 6 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 7 Tottenham take Super League spoils at West Ham
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 10 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham