Police search for man with Forest Gate links
- Credit: Essex Police
Police are attempting to trace a man they wish to speak to about an incident of criminal damage.
Essex Police have appealed for help to find Adam Spiteri, who is known to have links to Forest Gate.
The 27-year-old’s last known address was in Brentwood, and he is wanted in connection with an incident in Harwich, Essex.
He is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall and of medium build.
He has short brown hair and scars on both forearms.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help, call Clacton Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 9 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79