Police search for man with Forest Gate links
- Credit: Essex Police
Police are attempting to trace a man they wish to speak to about an incident of criminal damage.
Essex Police have appealed for help to find Adam Spiteri, who is known to have links to Forest Gate.
The 27-year-old’s last known address was in Brentwood, and he is wanted in connection with an incident in Harwich, Essex.
He is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall and of medium build.
He has short brown hair and scars on both forearms.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help, call Clacton Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 5 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 8 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 9 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 10 Newham saw no deaths from Covid-19 at the end of April, figures show