Witness appeal after man, 18, stabbed and two 16-year-olds arrested in Stratford attack
- Credit: Google
An appeal for witnesses has been launched after an 18-year-old man was stabbed in an attack in Stratford.
Police were called to Elderflower Way at about 5.45pm on Thursday following reports of the assault.
Paramedics rushed the victim to hospital where he remains in a stable condition, police said.
A Met spokeswoman said: “The man was suffering a stab injury. His injury is not believed to be life-threatening.”
Two 16-year-old boys were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following the stabbing and taken into custody. They have since been bailed while the investigation continues.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives issued an appeal on Saturday for witnesses to come forward.
They would like to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time or saw a group of male youngsters running from the crime scene.
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 There's huge belief in the team insists West Ham loanee Jesse Lingard
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 5 Player ratings: Lingard and Bowen guide Hammers back into the top four
- 6 West Ham boss Moyes hailed players in Leicester City victory
- 7 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 8 Elections, Ron Dyer, Islamophobia and Covid
- 9 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 10 Mural sparks criticism after 'crime and murders' describe North Woolwich
Contact officers via 101 quoting the reference number 6150/27Sep or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.