Witness appeal after man, 18, stabbed and two 16-year-olds arrested in Stratford attack
- Credit: Google
An appeal for witnesses has been launched after an 18-year-old man was stabbed in an attack in Stratford.
Police were called to Elderflower Way at about 5.45pm on Thursday following reports of the assault.
Paramedics rushed the victim to hospital where he remains in a stable condition, police said.
A Met spokeswoman said: “The man was suffering a stab injury. His injury is not believed to be life-threatening.”
Two 16-year-old boys were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following the stabbing and taken into custody. They have since been bailed while the investigation continues.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives issued an appeal on Saturday for witnesses to come forward.
They would like to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time or saw a group of male youngsters running from the crime scene.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
Contact officers via 101 quoting the reference number 6150/27Sep or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.