Witness appeal after man, 18, stabbed and two 16-year-olds arrested in Stratford attack
- Credit: Google
An appeal for witnesses has been launched after an 18-year-old man was stabbed in an attack in Stratford.
Police were called to Elderflower Way at about 5.45pm on Thursday following reports of the assault.
Paramedics rushed the victim to hospital where he remains in a stable condition, police said.
A Met spokeswoman said: “The man was suffering a stab injury. His injury is not believed to be life-threatening.”
Two 16-year-old boys were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following the stabbing and taken into custody. They have since been bailed while the investigation continues.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives issued an appeal on Saturday for witnesses to come forward.
They would like to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time or saw a group of male youngsters running from the crime scene.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 3 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 5 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 6 Carpenters Estate neighbours to vote on redevelopment plans
- 7 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 8 Man suffers 'life-changing' injuries in Plaistow bicycle crash
- 9 Can you help find man missing from Royal Docks?
- 10 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
Contact officers via 101 quoting the reference number 6150/27Sep or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.