Police issue appeal for wanted men
Detectives in Newham are appealing for help from the public in tracing the whereabouts of eight wanted men with East London links.
The men, who are not linked to each other, are being recalled to prison after breaching the terms of their release.
Members of the public are advised not to approach any of the suspects but instead contact police with any relevant information by calling 999 or, to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Two of the men, Dennis Hourigan, 31, and Colin Brady, 37, (both pictured) have been convicted of serious offences.
Hourigan, who was convicted for affray on November 8, 2006, is also believed to have links in Sheffield and Ireland, and has been outstanding since November 17, 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Brady, who was convicted for robbery, GBH and ABH on January 16, 2004, has also been linked with Islington and Ireland, in particular Drogheda, and has been outstanding since January 18, 2011.
The other men have been convicted for various offences and some of them have been on the run for more than 18 months. They are: William Mockford, 20; Constantin Romanici, 22, Gheoghita Sandu, 23, and Mihai Marin, 29 (all linked with Romania); Sodiq Rafiu, 29, (linked with Nigeria); and Anthony Brown, 42.
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 Mayor vows to continue Newham free school meals scheme
- 8 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 9 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 10 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving