Police issue appeal for wanted men
Detectives in Newham are appealing for help from the public in tracing the whereabouts of eight wanted men with East London links.
The men, who are not linked to each other, are being recalled to prison after breaching the terms of their release.
Members of the public are advised not to approach any of the suspects but instead contact police with any relevant information by calling 999 or, to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Two of the men, Dennis Hourigan, 31, and Colin Brady, 37, (both pictured) have been convicted of serious offences.
Hourigan, who was convicted for affray on November 8, 2006, is also believed to have links in Sheffield and Ireland, and has been outstanding since November 17, 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Brady, who was convicted for robbery, GBH and ABH on January 16, 2004, has also been linked with Islington and Ireland, in particular Drogheda, and has been outstanding since January 18, 2011.
The other men have been convicted for various offences and some of them have been on the run for more than 18 months. They are: William Mockford, 20; Constantin Romanici, 22, Gheoghita Sandu, 23, and Mihai Marin, 29 (all linked with Romania); Sodiq Rafiu, 29, (linked with Nigeria); and Anthony Brown, 42.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 5 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 6 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 7 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation