Police issue appeal for wanted men
Detectives in Newham are appealing for help from the public in tracing the whereabouts of eight wanted men with East London links.
The men, who are not linked to each other, are being recalled to prison after breaching the terms of their release.
Members of the public are advised not to approach any of the suspects but instead contact police with any relevant information by calling 999 or, to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Two of the men, Dennis Hourigan, 31, and Colin Brady, 37, (both pictured) have been convicted of serious offences.
Hourigan, who was convicted for affray on November 8, 2006, is also believed to have links in Sheffield and Ireland, and has been outstanding since November 17, 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Brady, who was convicted for robbery, GBH and ABH on January 16, 2004, has also been linked with Islington and Ireland, in particular Drogheda, and has been outstanding since January 18, 2011.
The other men have been convicted for various offences and some of them have been on the run for more than 18 months. They are: William Mockford, 20; Constantin Romanici, 22, Gheoghita Sandu, 23, and Mihai Marin, 29 (all linked with Romania); Sodiq Rafiu, 29, (linked with Nigeria); and Anthony Brown, 42.
- 1 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 2 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 3 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 4 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 7 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 8 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 9 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate