Police hunt Stratford Park sex attacker
DETECTIVES are appealing for information and witnesses after a woman was attacked and sexually assaulted in Stratford Park, Stratford on Thursday November 25 as she walked to work.
The victim, a 27-year-old, was attacked at around 7am.
She was able to fight off her attacker by biting his hand. He then ran off towards Stratford.
The suspect is described as black, stocky, approximately 5ft 11ins with hazel eyes and a slight moustache. He was wearing a black hooded top with the hood up.
Detective Inspector Peter Hopkinson of Newham Police Violent Crime Unit, said: ”We urgently need to identify the man responsible for this attack.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call the Violent Crime Unit on 0300 123 1212 or to remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 6 Covid funding boost for Newham homeless and young people charities
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 9 West Ham reach Continental Cup last four with win over Durham
- 10 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings