Police hunt for Canning Town man
- Credit: Met Police
Police are trying to trace a Canning Town man in connection with a murder in Hendon.
Detectives wish to speak to Stephen Lansana, 21, following the murder of Zydrunas Laurinavicius on Thursday, July 3.
They advise members of the public not to approach Lansana and to call 999 if they see him.
Detective Inspector Mark Lawson, of the Homicide and Major Crime Command, said: “I would like to speak with anyone who has seen Stephen Lansana over the past three weeks.
“It is urgent that we find him and any piece of information, however small, could be the lead we require to find him.”
You may also want to watch:
Four men have currently been charged with the murder, and three other people - a man aged 19 and two girls aged 16 and 17 - were arrested and bailed until September.
A reward of up to £20,000 is being offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of whoever is responsible for the murder of Mr Laurinavicius, who died from stab wounds to the chest.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 6 Trust partnership helps free school meals pupils to eat healthy at home
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Jarrod Bowen hails West Ham as they dug deep to seal victory over West Brom
- 9 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 10 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19