Police hunt for Canning Town man
- Credit: Met Police
Police are trying to trace a Canning Town man in connection with a murder in Hendon.
Detectives wish to speak to Stephen Lansana, 21, following the murder of Zydrunas Laurinavicius on Thursday, July 3.
They advise members of the public not to approach Lansana and to call 999 if they see him.
Detective Inspector Mark Lawson, of the Homicide and Major Crime Command, said: “I would like to speak with anyone who has seen Stephen Lansana over the past three weeks.
“It is urgent that we find him and any piece of information, however small, could be the lead we require to find him.”
Four men have currently been charged with the murder, and three other people - a man aged 19 and two girls aged 16 and 17 - were arrested and bailed until September.
A reward of up to £20,000 is being offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of whoever is responsible for the murder of Mr Laurinavicius, who died from stab wounds to the chest.
- 1 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 6 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 7 We need to put the ball in the net says Rice after West Ham defeat at City
- 8 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women