Police hunt for Canning Town man
- Credit: Met Police
Police are trying to trace a Canning Town man in connection with a murder in Hendon.
Detectives wish to speak to Stephen Lansana, 21, following the murder of Zydrunas Laurinavicius on Thursday, July 3.
They advise members of the public not to approach Lansana and to call 999 if they see him.
Detective Inspector Mark Lawson, of the Homicide and Major Crime Command, said: “I would like to speak with anyone who has seen Stephen Lansana over the past three weeks.
“It is urgent that we find him and any piece of information, however small, could be the lead we require to find him.”
You may also want to watch:
Four men have currently been charged with the murder, and three other people - a man aged 19 and two girls aged 16 and 17 - were arrested and bailed until September.
A reward of up to £20,000 is being offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of whoever is responsible for the murder of Mr Laurinavicius, who died from stab wounds to the chest.
- 1 Things to do in east London this weekend (August 7-8)
- 2 Man, 19, arrested in Newham during proactive police patrol
- 3 Junior Jah: Police release image of stolen car used in Custom House fatal attack
- 4 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 5 Cannabis factory discovered by firefighters tackling blaze in Upton Park
- 6 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 7 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 8 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 9 Excess death rates in Newham among highest in England and Wales, figures show
- 10 'Beautiful' meadow blossoms at Wanstead Flats a year after Covid-19 mortuary removed