Police hunt for Canning Town man
- Credit: Met Police
Police are trying to trace a Canning Town man in connection with a murder in Hendon.
Detectives wish to speak to Stephen Lansana, 21, following the murder of Zydrunas Laurinavicius on Thursday, July 3.
They advise members of the public not to approach Lansana and to call 999 if they see him.
Detective Inspector Mark Lawson, of the Homicide and Major Crime Command, said: “I would like to speak with anyone who has seen Stephen Lansana over the past three weeks.
“It is urgent that we find him and any piece of information, however small, could be the lead we require to find him.”
You may also want to watch:
Four men have currently been charged with the murder, and three other people - a man aged 19 and two girls aged 16 and 17 - were arrested and bailed until September.
A reward of up to £20,000 is being offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of whoever is responsible for the murder of Mr Laurinavicius, who died from stab wounds to the chest.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 6 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 7 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Recognising the importance of crossing thresholds as lockdown eases