Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- Credit: Supplied
Police are investigating a house believed to contain cannabis after emergency services swarmed a street in Stratford.
Met Police were called to Eleanor Road about 6am today (Friday, February 26) to a report of a burglary and an injured man at a house which was believed to contain cannabis.
A Met spokesperson said officers attended and London Fire Brigade helped them gain entry.
The man who had been reported injured was not found.
“The property has been made secure and officers remain on scene,” the spokesperson said.
You may also want to watch:
“Extensive enquiries into the circumstances continue.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 and quote CAD1003/26FEB.
- 1 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 2 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 5 Appeal to help find cat missing from Canning Town
- 6 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 7 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas
- 8 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 9 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 10 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford