Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- Credit: Supplied
Police are investigating a house believed to contain cannabis after emergency services swarmed a street in Stratford.
Met Police were called to Eleanor Road about 6am today (Friday, February 26) to a report of a burglary and an injured man at a house which was believed to contain cannabis.
A Met spokesperson said officers attended and London Fire Brigade helped them gain entry.
The man who had been reported injured was not found.
“The property has been made secure and officers remain on scene,” the spokesperson said.
You may also want to watch:
“Extensive enquiries into the circumstances continue.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 and quote CAD1003/26FEB.
- 1 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 2 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 3 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 4 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 5 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 6 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 7 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing