POLICE APPEAL to question youth about stabbing in North Woolwich
- Credit: MPS
Police in east London have today named a teenager they are looking for following a stabbing in North Woolwich.
They want to question 18-year-old Omar Windross in connection with the incident on April 12.
A 16-year-old boy was attacked at 5pm at an address in North Woolwich, near Silvertown.
He had stab wounds to his head, neck and thigh, while a noxious substance thought to be ammonia was also said to have been thrown in his face.
The teenager was taken to hospital kept in overnight before being allowed home.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone who may know Omar Windross’s whereabouts or has information is being urged to call Newham CID on 020 8217 7515, or via Twitter @MetCC, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 (website: crimestoppers-uk.org).
Two youths aged 14 and 17 have been charged in connection to the incident.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 5 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London