POLICE APPEAL to question youth about stabbing in North Woolwich
- Credit: MPS
Police in east London have today named a teenager they are looking for following a stabbing in North Woolwich.
They want to question 18-year-old Omar Windross in connection with the incident on April 12.
A 16-year-old boy was attacked at 5pm at an address in North Woolwich, near Silvertown.
He had stab wounds to his head, neck and thigh, while a noxious substance thought to be ammonia was also said to have been thrown in his face.
The teenager was taken to hospital kept in overnight before being allowed home.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone who may know Omar Windross’s whereabouts or has information is being urged to call Newham CID on 020 8217 7515, or via Twitter @MetCC, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 (website: crimestoppers-uk.org).
Two youths aged 14 and 17 have been charged in connection to the incident.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 5 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 6 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 7 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 8 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
- 9 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections