POLICE APPEAL to question youth about stabbing in North Woolwich
- Credit: MPS
Police in east London have today named a teenager they are looking for following a stabbing in North Woolwich.
They want to question 18-year-old Omar Windross in connection with the incident on April 12.
A 16-year-old boy was attacked at 5pm at an address in North Woolwich, near Silvertown.
He had stab wounds to his head, neck and thigh, while a noxious substance thought to be ammonia was also said to have been thrown in his face.
The teenager was taken to hospital kept in overnight before being allowed home.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone who may know Omar Windross’s whereabouts or has information is being urged to call Newham CID on 020 8217 7515, or via Twitter @MetCC, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 (website: crimestoppers-uk.org).
Two youths aged 14 and 17 have been charged in connection to the incident.
- 1 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 2 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 3 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 4 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 5 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 6 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 7 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing