Missing 82-year-old with dementia from Wembley has links to Romford, Brent and Stratford
- Credit: @MPSBrent
Police are trying to find Rachael Joseph who has been missing since yesterday afternoon.
Police are appealing for the public’s help to try and find an 82-year-old woman with dementia.
Rachael Joseph has been missing from Wembley since yesterday (Thursday, August 16) afternoon and has links to Romford, Brent and Stratford.
Officers said that she has dementia and may be confused, and believe that she may have taken a train to somewhere outside of Wembley.
She was last seen wearing a a grey top with the words ‘Hello Holiday’.
You may also want to watch:
If you think you might have seen Rachael, or have any information about her please contact Brent Police on 101.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 3 West Ham sign World Cup-winning goalkeeper Alphonse Areola on loan
- 4 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 5 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 8 'Life-saving' service at Canning Town homeless charity scoops £150k
- 9 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 10 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood