Missing 82-year-old with dementia from Wembley has links to Romford, Brent and Stratford
- Credit: @MPSBrent
Police are trying to find Rachael Joseph who has been missing since yesterday afternoon.
Police are appealing for the public’s help to try and find an 82-year-old woman with dementia.
Rachael Joseph has been missing from Wembley since yesterday (Thursday, August 16) afternoon and has links to Romford, Brent and Stratford.
Officers said that she has dementia and may be confused, and believe that she may have taken a train to somewhere outside of Wembley.
She was last seen wearing a a grey top with the words ‘Hello Holiday’.
You may also want to watch:
If you think you might have seen Rachael, or have any information about her please contact Brent Police on 101.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 4 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Newcastle's late Willock winner hits West Ham hopes
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing