Missing 82-year-old with dementia from Wembley has links to Romford, Brent and Stratford
- Credit: @MPSBrent
Police are trying to find Rachael Joseph who has been missing since yesterday afternoon.
Police are appealing for the public’s help to try and find an 82-year-old woman with dementia.
Rachael Joseph has been missing from Wembley since yesterday (Thursday, August 16) afternoon and has links to Romford, Brent and Stratford.
Officers said that she has dementia and may be confused, and believe that she may have taken a train to somewhere outside of Wembley.
She was last seen wearing a a grey top with the words ‘Hello Holiday’.
If you think you might have seen Rachael, or have any information about her please contact Brent Police on 101.
- 1 Overnight closure of Stratford Centre to continue for another 18 months
- 2 Motorcyclist, 19, in critical condition after hitting barriers on A13 Newham Way
- 3 Motorcyclist, 19, remains in ‘life-threatening’ condition after A13 incident
- 4 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 5 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- 6 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 7 Donor appeal as East Ham man needs second kidney transplant
- 8 West Ham boss Moyes disappointed by Leeds defeat
- 9 Tributes to 'much-loved' Stratford theatre worker Harvey Parker
- 10 Flat above garage damaged in Manor Park fire