Custom House stabbing: Police release car picture in bid to trace killers of David Gomoh
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the death of David Gomoh in Custom House have released a picture of a car they believe was used and abandoned by his killers.
The 24-year-old NHS worker was stabbed in Freemasons Road, near the junction with Kerry Close, at around 10.25pm on Sunday, April 26.
Police say the attack was unprovoked and believe those involved left the scene in a stolen silver Dodge Caliber that was abandoned at about 10.30pm in Lincoln Road, Plaistow, after driving through the no entry sign from Cumberland Road.
This car had been stolen in Dagenham on April 16 and was on cloned plates when it was recovered.
Officers say it it is distinctive as it has a temporary wheel on the front passenger side.
Police want to speak to anyone who was in the area or anyone who remembers seeing this car, whether before or after the attack. No arrests have yet been made.
Anyone who has dash cam footage, or CCTV of the area around where the car was dumped, should contact detectives on 020 8345 3985 or 101, quoting CAD 8371/26APR.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Beckton children’s hospice given £5k to replace stolen garden equipment
- 3 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 7 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
- 8 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 9 Trust seeks extension to fire safety order after £35m hospital work delay
- 10 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org