Police appeal for video footage of fight where man was stabbed to death in East Ham
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of a man in a park in East Ham are appealing for anyone with video footage to come forward.
Moosakhan Nasiri, 20, was stabbed to death during a fight inside Plashet Park on October 15 last year.
Police were called to the park just after 4pm where they found Moosakhan suffering from a stab wound to the chest.
He died at the scene.
Today police have renewed a witness appeal and particularly want to speak to anyone who may have video footage of the fight.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector John Marriot, who is dealing with the investigation, said: “This attack happened in the middle of a busy park and there will have been numerous witnesses to this violent stabbing.
“I would encourage anyone with information, and in particular any video footage, to submit this to us so that we can bring those responsible to justice.”
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 3 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 4 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 5 West Ham start at Newcastle as Premier League fixtures released
- 6 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 7 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 8 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has information should call police on 020 8345 3715, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.