Police appeal for video footage of fight where man was stabbed to death in East Ham
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of a man in a park in East Ham are appealing for anyone with video footage to come forward.
Moosakhan Nasiri, 20, was stabbed to death during a fight inside Plashet Park on October 15 last year.
Police were called to the park just after 4pm where they found Moosakhan suffering from a stab wound to the chest.
He died at the scene.
Today police have renewed a witness appeal and particularly want to speak to anyone who may have video footage of the fight.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector John Marriot, who is dealing with the investigation, said: “This attack happened in the middle of a busy park and there will have been numerous witnesses to this violent stabbing.
“I would encourage anyone with information, and in particular any video footage, to submit this to us so that we can bring those responsible to justice.”
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 West Ham 1 Burnley 0: How the Hammers rated
- 3 Letters: CCTV facial recognition, Covid and tenants' manifesto
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 6 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 7 Tottenham take Super League spoils at West Ham
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 10 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has information should call police on 020 8345 3715, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.