Plaistow man denies false identity document charge
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A Plaistow man has denied possessing false identity documents at the Old Bailey.
Hamzah Safdar, 24, of Cecil Road, was one of five men to appear at the Old Bailey today on terrorism related charges.
Zagum Perviaz, 35, of Frinton Road, East Ham, did not enter a plea to the same charge.
Michael Coe, 33,.of Central Park Road, East Ham, Simon Keeler, 43, of Solander Gardens, Shadwell, and Anthony Small, 33, of Southend Lane, Sydenham, all appeared charged with preparation for acts of terrorism.
They did not enter a plea, but a plea and case management hearing is said to be scheduled in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A trial date has been set for June 8.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 3 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 4 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 5 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 6 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 7 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 8 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners