Plaistow man denies false identity document charge
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A Plaistow man has denied possessing false identity documents at the Old Bailey.
Hamzah Safdar, 24, of Cecil Road, was one of five men to appear at the Old Bailey today on terrorism related charges.
Zagum Perviaz, 35, of Frinton Road, East Ham, did not enter a plea to the same charge.
Michael Coe, 33,.of Central Park Road, East Ham, Simon Keeler, 43, of Solander Gardens, Shadwell, and Anthony Small, 33, of Southend Lane, Sydenham, all appeared charged with preparation for acts of terrorism.
They did not enter a plea, but a plea and case management hearing is said to be scheduled in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A trial date has been set for June 8.
- 1 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 2 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 3 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 6 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 7 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 8 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 9 Leyton Orient announce Embleton exit
- 10 Newham Council is making a difference