Plaistow man denies false identity document charge
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A Plaistow man has denied possessing false identity documents at the Old Bailey.
Hamzah Safdar, 24, of Cecil Road, was one of five men to appear at the Old Bailey today on terrorism related charges.
Zagum Perviaz, 35, of Frinton Road, East Ham, did not enter a plea to the same charge.
Michael Coe, 33,.of Central Park Road, East Ham, Simon Keeler, 43, of Solander Gardens, Shadwell, and Anthony Small, 33, of Southend Lane, Sydenham, all appeared charged with preparation for acts of terrorism.
They did not enter a plea, but a plea and case management hearing is said to be scheduled in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A trial date has been set for June 8.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding