Man charged with murder of elderly woman in Plaistow
- Credit: Google
A Plaistow man has been charged with murdering an elderly woman.
Donovan Miller, 30, of Kent Street, was charged on Friday, March 26 and appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates Court the following day.
He has been remanded to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Tuesday, March 30).
Police were called at 10.18pm on Thursday, March 25 to a home in Kent Street, where a 76-year-old woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her next of kin are aware.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesperson said: “Formal identification awaits and a post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.”
- 1 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 2 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 3 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 4 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 5 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 8 Town hall chief says Newham 'doing everything it can' to ensure polling is 'safe and fair'
- 9 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 10 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip