Man charged with murder of elderly woman in Plaistow
- Credit: Google
A Plaistow man has been charged with murdering an elderly woman.
Donovan Miller, 30, of Kent Street, was charged on Friday, March 26 and appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates Court the following day.
He has been remanded to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Tuesday, March 30).
Police were called at 10.18pm on Thursday, March 25 to a home in Kent Street, where a 76-year-old woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her next of kin are aware.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesperson said: “Formal identification awaits and a post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.”
- 1 Campaigners fear Newham City Farm site will become 'another green space'
- 2 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 3 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 4 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 5 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 6 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 9 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 10 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend