Plaistow man charged with burglary offences across Kent
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A man from Plaistow has been charged in connection with burglaries across Kent.
Peter Moore, 38, of Holborn Road, has been charged with conspiracy to steal at petrol garages and convenience stores between 8 August, 2014 and 3 April, 2015.
Peter Fabri, 36, of Gables Close, Grove Park, has also been charged with the same offence.
Detectives have been investigating a series of break-ins since last year, in areas including Ashford, Gillingham, Cranbrook and West Kingsdown - where large amounts of cigarettes have been reported stolen from commercial premises.
On 2 April at around 10.50pm, two men and a women were arrested Turner Avenue, Cranbrook, after patrols stopped two vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Both men have been remanded into custody and will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on 24 April.
A 36-year-old woman from Hornchurch has been bailed pending further enquiries until 6 May.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 6 Trust partnership helps free school meals pupils to eat healthy at home
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Jarrod Bowen hails West Ham as they dug deep to seal victory over West Brom
- 9 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 10 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
A further suspect, a 19-year-old man from Canning Town, was arrested in January and remains on bail, pending further enquiries, until 23 April.