Plaistow man charged with burglary offences across Kent
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A man from Plaistow has been charged in connection with burglaries across Kent.
Peter Moore, 38, of Holborn Road, has been charged with conspiracy to steal at petrol garages and convenience stores between 8 August, 2014 and 3 April, 2015.
Peter Fabri, 36, of Gables Close, Grove Park, has also been charged with the same offence.
Detectives have been investigating a series of break-ins since last year, in areas including Ashford, Gillingham, Cranbrook and West Kingsdown - where large amounts of cigarettes have been reported stolen from commercial premises.
On 2 April at around 10.50pm, two men and a women were arrested Turner Avenue, Cranbrook, after patrols stopped two vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Both men have been remanded into custody and will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on 24 April.
A 36-year-old woman from Hornchurch has been bailed pending further enquiries until 6 May.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 3 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 7 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 10 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
A further suspect, a 19-year-old man from Canning Town, was arrested in January and remains on bail, pending further enquiries, until 23 April.