Plaistow man charged with burglary offences across Kent
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A man from Plaistow has been charged in connection with burglaries across Kent.
Peter Moore, 38, of Holborn Road, has been charged with conspiracy to steal at petrol garages and convenience stores between 8 August, 2014 and 3 April, 2015.
Peter Fabri, 36, of Gables Close, Grove Park, has also been charged with the same offence.
Detectives have been investigating a series of break-ins since last year, in areas including Ashford, Gillingham, Cranbrook and West Kingsdown - where large amounts of cigarettes have been reported stolen from commercial premises.
On 2 April at around 10.50pm, two men and a women were arrested Turner Avenue, Cranbrook, after patrols stopped two vehicles.
Both men have been remanded into custody and will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on 24 April.
A 36-year-old woman from Hornchurch has been bailed pending further enquiries until 6 May.
- 1 Newham refuse workers vote to strike over pay dispute
- 2 Kelman's first goal lifts Leyton Orient to third straight win
- 3 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 4 'There is a cover-up going on somewhere', says flat death OAP's daughter
- 5 London among areas where drought is declared
- 6 Man suffers leg wound in Beckton stabbing
- 7 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 8 Wellens wants fans 'out in force' as Leyton Orient host Mansfield
- 9 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 10 Ex-nurse laid decomposing 'on display' after Met Police searches missed body in flat
A further suspect, a 19-year-old man from Canning Town, was arrested in January and remains on bail, pending further enquiries, until 23 April.