Plaistow man charged with burglary offences across Kent
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A man from Plaistow has been charged in connection with burglaries across Kent.
Peter Moore, 38, of Holborn Road, has been charged with conspiracy to steal at petrol garages and convenience stores between 8 August, 2014 and 3 April, 2015.
Peter Fabri, 36, of Gables Close, Grove Park, has also been charged with the same offence.
Detectives have been investigating a series of break-ins since last year, in areas including Ashford, Gillingham, Cranbrook and West Kingsdown - where large amounts of cigarettes have been reported stolen from commercial premises.
On 2 April at around 10.50pm, two men and a women were arrested Turner Avenue, Cranbrook, after patrols stopped two vehicles.
Both men have been remanded into custody and will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on 24 April.
A 36-year-old woman from Hornchurch has been bailed pending further enquiries until 6 May.
- 1 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 2 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 3 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 6 Covid-19: How the situation in Newham compares to this time last year
- 7 Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 10 Man sentenced for illegal subletting of council home
A further suspect, a 19-year-old man from Canning Town, was arrested in January and remains on bail, pending further enquiries, until 23 April.