Plaistow man charged with burglary offences across Kent
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A man from Plaistow has been charged in connection with burglaries across Kent.
Peter Moore, 38, of Holborn Road, has been charged with conspiracy to steal at petrol garages and convenience stores between 8 August, 2014 and 3 April, 2015.
Peter Fabri, 36, of Gables Close, Grove Park, has also been charged with the same offence.
Detectives have been investigating a series of break-ins since last year, in areas including Ashford, Gillingham, Cranbrook and West Kingsdown - where large amounts of cigarettes have been reported stolen from commercial premises.
On 2 April at around 10.50pm, two men and a women were arrested Turner Avenue, Cranbrook, after patrols stopped two vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Both men have been remanded into custody and will appear at Maidstone Crown Court on 24 April.
A 36-year-old woman from Hornchurch has been bailed pending further enquiries until 6 May.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
A further suspect, a 19-year-old man from Canning Town, was arrested in January and remains on bail, pending further enquiries, until 23 April.