Plaistow man among three facing jail for house party rape
Three sex beasts who took turns to repeatedly rape a woman held captive at a house party are facing years behind bars.
Tomas Stucinskas, 32, Kestutis Zotkevicius, also 32 and from Plaistow, and Rimdydas Kazaciunas, 26, repeatedly forced themselves on their victim, threatening to “kick her head off.”
The 24-year-old was made to watch a pornographic film while she was raped by the Lithuanians at the party in Seven Kings, near Ilford.
Stucinskas even invited a fourth man to have sex with the alleged victim at Kazaciunas’ Brook Road home, Snaresbrook Crown Court was told.
He told the unidentified man over the phone to “come to the house because I have a bitch here and we can f*** her all night.”
The jury at Snaresbrook Crown Court convicted all three men of two counts of rape and one count of false imprisonment on January 10, 2010. The trio were cleared of a third charge of rape.
The woman had earlier called a mini-cab to go home but Stucinskas and Kazaciunas dragged her from the car.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 3 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 6 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 7 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 8 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 9 Leyton Orient progress in FA Cup with huge win over Tranmere
- 10 There With You This Winter: Mayor offers £51m of funding for fuel poverty
“Mr Stucinskas and Mr Kazaciunas took her to the bedroom and they undressed her,” said Mr Collings.
“She remembers they took it in turns having sex with her.
“They did at various stages threaten her by saying they would kick her head off if she didn’t comply with their demands.”
She was then taken into the living room where a pornographic film was played while she was raped by Stucinskas and forced to perform a sex act on Zotkevicius, the court heard.
Stucinskas, of no fixed address, Kazaciunas, of Brook Road, Seven Kings, Ilford, and Zotkevicius, of Boundary Way, Plaistow, all denied rape and false imprisonment charges and claimed the woman was a prostitute.
Judge John Lafferty remanded the men into custody for sentencing on April 20.