Paramedics treat man after ‘reports of a shooting’ in Forest Gate
A man was hospitalised this afternoon after emergency services responded to reports of a shooting in Forest Gate.
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the incident on Station Road at around 3pm.
An LAS spokesman said: “We were called just before 3pm to reports of a shooting at Station Road, Forest Gate.
“We sent an ambulance crew and a duty officer to the scene.
“Our staff treated a man thought to be in his 30s and took him to hospital by road ambulance where he was accompanied by a doctor from the London Air Ambulance Service.”
You may also want to watch:
A resident reported seeing the London Air Ambulance land near Forest Gate Community School.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 8 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 9 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 10 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings