Paramedics treat man after ‘reports of a shooting’ in Forest Gate
A man was hospitalised this afternoon after emergency services responded to reports of a shooting in Forest Gate.
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the incident on Station Road at around 3pm.
An LAS spokesman said: “We were called just before 3pm to reports of a shooting at Station Road, Forest Gate.
“We sent an ambulance crew and a duty officer to the scene.
“Our staff treated a man thought to be in his 30s and took him to hospital by road ambulance where he was accompanied by a doctor from the London Air Ambulance Service.”
You may also want to watch:
A resident reported seeing the London Air Ambulance land near Forest Gate Community School.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 7 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
- 8 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 9 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections