Man stabbed in Canning Town street
- Credit: Archant
The police have appealed for information after a man was found stabbed in the street.
The Met received reports of a stabbing in Ordnance Road at about 1.40am on Saturday.
A police spokeswoman said: "Officers attended along with paramedics and found a man, believed to be in his 40s, with stab injuries."
The man was taken to an east London hospital where his injuries were deemed not life-threatening or life-changing, police said.
So far there have been no arrests but enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information, images or footage, is asked to contact police on 101 quoting 686/29JUN, or Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Men from Dagenham and Plaistow wanted in connection
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University