Man stabbed in Canning Town street
- Credit: Archant
The police have appealed for information after a man was found stabbed in the street.
The Met received reports of a stabbing in Ordnance Road at about 1.40am on Saturday.
A police spokeswoman said: "Officers attended along with paramedics and found a man, believed to be in his 40s, with stab injuries."
The man was taken to an east London hospital where his injuries were deemed not life-threatening or life-changing, police said.
So far there have been no arrests but enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information, images or footage, is asked to contact police on 101 quoting 686/29JUN, or Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 2 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 3 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 4 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 5 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 6 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families
- 7 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 8 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 9 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 10 WSL: West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0