Man stabbed in Canning Town street
- Credit: Archant
The police have appealed for information after a man was found stabbed in the street.
The Met received reports of a stabbing in Ordnance Road at about 1.40am on Saturday.
A police spokeswoman said: "Officers attended along with paramedics and found a man, believed to be in his 40s, with stab injuries."
The man was taken to an east London hospital where his injuries were deemed not life-threatening or life-changing, police said.
So far there have been no arrests but enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information, images or footage, is asked to contact police on 101 quoting 686/29JUN, or Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 4 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 5 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 6 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
- 7 Half of people in Newham may have had Covid-19, analysis reveals
- 8 'Kindly keep out of Stratford': Johnson criticised over cycling trip
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Deputy chairperson of Newham Council suspended by Labour Party