Man stabbed in Canning Town street
- Credit: Archant
The police have appealed for information after a man was found stabbed in the street.
The Met received reports of a stabbing in Ordnance Road at about 1.40am on Saturday.
A police spokeswoman said: "Officers attended along with paramedics and found a man, believed to be in his 40s, with stab injuries."
The man was taken to an east London hospital where his injuries were deemed not life-threatening or life-changing, police said.
So far there have been no arrests but enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information, images or footage, is asked to contact police on 101 quoting 686/29JUN, or Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 8 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Stevenage and Leyton Orient still searching for a victory after stalemate at the Lamex