North Woolwich stabbing victim named as 21-year-old Jordan Ajobo
- Credit: Archant
A man stabbed to death in North Woolwich last week has been named locally as Jordan Ajobo.
The 21-year-old was found suffering from critical knife wounds in Pier Road, just after 8pm last Wednesday.
He was rushed to hospital but sadly died at 9.30pm.
There have been no arrested and detectives are appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Jordan and would like to pay tribute to him?
Email Tom Horton at email@example.com or call 0208 477 3886.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 3 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 10 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes