North Woolwich stabbing victim named as 21-year-old Jordan Ajobo
- Credit: Archant
A man stabbed to death in North Woolwich last week has been named locally as Jordan Ajobo.
The 21-year-old was found suffering from critical knife wounds in Pier Road, just after 8pm last Wednesday.
He was rushed to hospital but sadly died at 9.30pm.
There have been no arrested and detectives are appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Jordan and would like to pay tribute to him?
Email Tom Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 477 3886.
- 1 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 4 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip
- 5 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 6 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 7 Hammers 'will keep fighting' says Fornals ahead of derby date
- 8 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate