North Woolwich stabbing victim named as 21-year-old Jordan Ajobo
- Credit: Archant
A man stabbed to death in North Woolwich last week has been named locally as Jordan Ajobo.
The 21-year-old was found suffering from critical knife wounds in Pier Road, just after 8pm last Wednesday.
He was rushed to hospital but sadly died at 9.30pm.
There have been no arrested and detectives are appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Jordan and would like to pay tribute to him?
Email Tom Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 477 3886.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 10 Charity provides free breakfasts for 561 vulnerable families over half term