North Woolwich stabbing victim named as 21-year-old Jordan Ajobo
- Credit: Archant
A man stabbed to death in North Woolwich last week has been named locally as Jordan Ajobo.
The 21-year-old was found suffering from critical knife wounds in Pier Road, just after 8pm last Wednesday.
He was rushed to hospital but sadly died at 9.30pm.
There have been no arrested and detectives are appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Jordan and would like to pay tribute to him?
Email Tom Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 477 3886.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 7 Barts apologises to family after death of Stratford woman
- 8 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
- 9 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 10 Half of people in Newham may have had Covid-19, analysis reveals