Three boys charged in connection with stabbing of 13-year-old in Manor Park
- Credit: Google
Three boys have been charged in connection with the stabbing of a 13-year-old in Manor Park.
He was stabbed shortly before 7pm in Gainsborough Avenue on Thursday, April 5.
Two 16-year-olds and one thirteen-year-old have all been charged under joint enterprise with section 18 wounding with intent.
One of the 16-year-olds and the 13-year-old have also been charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
The victim remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
None of the boys can be named for legal reasons.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 5 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 8 West Ham forward Alisha Lehmann joins Everton on loan
- 9 This is what we want to show everyone says Hammers star Tomas Soucek
- 10 £10.1m grant strategy approved to support businesses as pandemic continues