Three boys charged in connection with stabbing of 13-year-old in Manor Park
- Credit: Google
Three boys have been charged in connection with the stabbing of a 13-year-old in Manor Park.
He was stabbed shortly before 7pm in Gainsborough Avenue on Thursday, April 5.
Two 16-year-olds and one thirteen-year-old have all been charged under joint enterprise with section 18 wounding with intent.
One of the 16-year-olds and the 13-year-old have also been charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
The victim remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
None of the boys can be named for legal reasons.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 3 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 4 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 5 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 6 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 7 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 8 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners