Newham’s Most Wanted: 2013 update
- Credit: Archant
These are the men that police want to find in 2013 - as we present an updated list of Newham’s most wanted.
The Recorder teamed up with officers in October last year to help catch suspects and fugitives lurking the borough to make our streets safer.
The successful campaign led to a number of arrests - but these people are still evading the police.
Police want to speak to these 11 men in connection with a range of offences from fraud and domestic violence to assault, burglary, and possession of drugs.
All of the most wanted are thought to live in - and regularly visit - Newham.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives say some of the suspects have evaded police for a year and many of them pose a danger to the public.
Det Sergeant Mick Townsend said: “It’s important we get these people into police custody. I urge the public to help us if they know where these people are or have any information that could assist us.”
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 3 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 4 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 5 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 10 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
If you see or recognise any of these faces, call police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 and quote the reference below the relevant picture.