Newham’s Most Wanted: 2013 update
- Credit: Archant
These are the men that police want to find in 2013 - as we present an updated list of Newham’s most wanted.
The Recorder teamed up with officers in October last year to help catch suspects and fugitives lurking the borough to make our streets safer.
The successful campaign led to a number of arrests - but these people are still evading the police.
Police want to speak to these 11 men in connection with a range of offences from fraud and domestic violence to assault, burglary, and possession of drugs.
All of the most wanted are thought to live in - and regularly visit - Newham.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives say some of the suspects have evaded police for a year and many of them pose a danger to the public.
Det Sergeant Mick Townsend said: “It’s important we get these people into police custody. I urge the public to help us if they know where these people are or have any information that could assist us.”
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 4 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 7 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 8 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
If you see or recognise any of these faces, call police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 and quote the reference below the relevant picture.