Newham’s Most Wanted: 2013 update
- Credit: Archant
These are the men that police want to find in 2013 - as we present an updated list of Newham’s most wanted.
The Recorder teamed up with officers in October last year to help catch suspects and fugitives lurking the borough to make our streets safer.
The successful campaign led to a number of arrests - but these people are still evading the police.
Police want to speak to these 11 men in connection with a range of offences from fraud and domestic violence to assault, burglary, and possession of drugs.
All of the most wanted are thought to live in - and regularly visit - Newham.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives say some of the suspects have evaded police for a year and many of them pose a danger to the public.
Det Sergeant Mick Townsend said: “It’s important we get these people into police custody. I urge the public to help us if they know where these people are or have any information that could assist us.”
- 1 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 2 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 3 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 6 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 7 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 8 Newham Council is making a difference
- 9 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 10 Council accused of lacking empathy over Upton Centre homes plan
If you see or recognise any of these faces, call police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 and quote the reference below the relevant picture.