Newham’s Most Wanted: 2013 update
- Credit: Archant
These are the men that police want to find in 2013 - as we present an updated list of Newham’s most wanted.
The Recorder teamed up with officers in October last year to help catch suspects and fugitives lurking the borough to make our streets safer.
The successful campaign led to a number of arrests - but these people are still evading the police.
Police want to speak to these 11 men in connection with a range of offences from fraud and domestic violence to assault, burglary, and possession of drugs.
All of the most wanted are thought to live in - and regularly visit - Newham.
Detectives say some of the suspects have evaded police for a year and many of them pose a danger to the public.
Det Sergeant Mick Townsend said: “It’s important we get these people into police custody. I urge the public to help us if they know where these people are or have any information that could assist us.”
- 1 Motorcyclist, 19, died in hospital after A13 crash near Beckton flyover
- 2 100 people leave Stratford block of flats after fire breaks out
- 3 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 6 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 7 Covid patients numbers declining in east London hospitals
- 8 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 9 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 10 Guilty: East London criminals jailed in December 2021
If you see or recognise any of these faces, call police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 and quote the reference below the relevant picture.