Newham’s Most Wanted: 2013 update
- Credit: Archant
These are the men that police want to find in 2013 - as we present an updated list of Newham’s most wanted.
The Recorder teamed up with officers in October last year to help catch suspects and fugitives lurking the borough to make our streets safer.
The successful campaign led to a number of arrests - but these people are still evading the police.
Police want to speak to these 11 men in connection with a range of offences from fraud and domestic violence to assault, burglary, and possession of drugs.
All of the most wanted are thought to live in - and regularly visit - Newham.
Detectives say some of the suspects have evaded police for a year and many of them pose a danger to the public.
Det Sergeant Mick Townsend said: “It’s important we get these people into police custody. I urge the public to help us if they know where these people are or have any information that could assist us.”
- 1 3 arrests after death of man found unresponsive in Beckton
- 2 Maryland machete murderer found guilty - as police hunt second attacker
- 3 Jailed: Forest Gate serial arsonist who started more than two dozen fires
- 4 Have you seen Lisa, 47, who is missing from Forest Gate?
- 5 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 6 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 7 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 8 E-fit released after woman sexually assaulted in Newham
- 9 Inside east London's new £30m Olympic-size ice centre
- 10 Manor Park house fire leaves adults and child in hospital
If you see or recognise any of these faces, call police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 and quote the reference below the relevant picture.