Newham man on police Christmas wanted list
- Credit: Archant
A 28-year-old Newham man is on the Metropolitan Police’s wanted list of burglary suspects this Christmas.
James John Radford is wanted by Newham Borough for burglary in August. He is also wanted in Redbridge Borough for theft of motor vehicle in June and in relation to a road traffic collision in Havering in April.
Mr Radford is one of twelve suspects sought by police in a “crackdown on the capital’s most evasive suspects”.
Specialist manhunt teams are in action across all parts of London, tracking down wanted suspects as part of ongoing Operation Bumblebee.
Over 1400 people were arrested in connection with burglary offences between September 21 and December 14, according to police figures. 165 wanted offenders have been arrested for burglary across the Met Police.
Commander Simon Letchford of Territorial Policing at the MPS, said: “With less than twelve days to Christmas, we are stepping up our activity to locate and arrest outstanding wanted suspects as part of our ongoing response to tackling burglary in the capital.
“We would like to trace any of the individuals and would like to hear from anyone with information that could help further our enquiries.”
- 1 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 4 We need to put the ball in the net says Rice after West Ham defeat at City
- 5 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 6 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 7 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 8 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.