Murder probe launched after fatal stabbing in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was found stabbed to death in the early hours of this morning.
Four people have been arrested after the man, believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene in Edwin Avenue, East Ham.
Members of the public raised the alarm at around 1.10am when they heard a disturbance, police said.
Officers arrested three men and a woman on suspicion of murder at an address in Upton Park this morning.
A man and a woman were released on bail, to return on a date in mid-August.
You may also want to watch:
The other two men remain in custody at an east London police station.
Police believe they know the identity of the victim, but he is yet to be formally identified. A post mortem is due to take place at Poplar Mortuary tomorrow.
- 1 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 2 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 3 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 4 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 5 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 6 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 7 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 8 Newham Council is making a difference
- 9 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 10 Council accused of lacking empathy over Upton Centre homes plan
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 020 8721 4805.