Murder probe launched after fatal stabbing in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was found stabbed to death in the early hours of this morning.
Four people have been arrested after the man, believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene in Edwin Avenue, East Ham.
Members of the public raised the alarm at around 1.10am when they heard a disturbance, police said.
Officers arrested three men and a woman on suspicion of murder at an address in Upton Park this morning.
A man and a woman were released on bail, to return on a date in mid-August.
You may also want to watch:
The other two men remain in custody at an east London police station.
Police believe they know the identity of the victim, but he is yet to be formally identified. A post mortem is due to take place at Poplar Mortuary tomorrow.
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 6 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 020 8721 4805.