Murder probe launched after fatal stabbing in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was found stabbed to death in the early hours of this morning.
Four people have been arrested after the man, believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene in Edwin Avenue, East Ham.
Members of the public raised the alarm at around 1.10am when they heard a disturbance, police said.
Officers arrested three men and a woman on suspicion of murder at an address in Upton Park this morning.
A man and a woman were released on bail, to return on a date in mid-August.
You may also want to watch:
The other two men remain in custody at an east London police station.
Police believe they know the identity of the victim, but he is yet to be formally identified. A post mortem is due to take place at Poplar Mortuary tomorrow.
- 1 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 2 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 3 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 8 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 9 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 10 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 020 8721 4805.