Murder in Plaistow pub denied
A MURDER suspect accused of stabbing a man to death in a pub will stand trial in June.
Brian Atkinson, 25, is said to have killed 26-year-old Kevlin Eurie, from East Ham, on October 16 in the Greengate Pub, Plaistow, at 4.50am.
Mr Eurie was pronounced dead in hospital less than two hours later from a stab wound to the abdomen.
Atkinson, wearing a grey tracksuit, appeared at the Old Bailey by video link from prison.
He pleaded not guilty to a single charge of murder.
You may also want to watch:
His trial, which is expected to last two weeks, was set for June 20. Atkinson, of no fixed address, was remanded in custody.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 8 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 9 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers
- 10 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school