Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man has been charged by detectives investigating the murder of Moosakhan Nasiri, who was stabbed to death in Plashet Park five years ago.
Police were called to the area just after 4pm where they found Moosakhan suffering from a stab wound to the chest.
He sadly died at the scene.
A post-mortem held two days later gave the cause of death as a stab wound to the heart.
Javid Ahmadzai was charged on Tuesday, June 21, after being extradited from France.
The 27-year-old appeared at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court later that same day, and at the Old Bailey on June 23.
A trial date has been set for 2 May, 2023.
- 1 3 arrests after death of man found unresponsive in Beckton
- 2 Jailed: Forest Gate serial arsonist who started more than two dozen fires
- 3 Have you seen Lisa, 47, who is missing from Forest Gate?
- 4 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 5 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 6 Maryland machete murderer found guilty - as police hunt second attacker
- 7 E-fit released after woman sexually assaulted in Newham
- 8 Inside east London's new £30m Olympic-size ice centre
- 9 Manor Park house fire leaves adults and child in hospital
- 10 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
Ahmadzai has been remanded in custody until that date.