Moosakhan Nasiri: Fourth man charged with Plashet Park murder
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police investigating the fatal stabbing of an Afghan asylum seeker in East Ham have charged a fourth man with murder.
Moosakhan Nasiri was killed in broad daylight during a fight inside Plashet Park last October.
The 20-year-old died at the scene after officers found him suffering from a stab wound to the chest.
Detectives charged Hirjat Nazzary, 25, of no fixed abode, with Moosakhan’s murder yesterday evening.
He will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
This follows the earlier arrest and charging of three men in connection with the killing.
Benyamin Ghaderi, 18, Azeem Shafi, 22, and a 16-year-old boy from Plaistow, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey last month and remain in custody.
- 1 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 4 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham