Moosakhan Nasiri: Fourth man charged with Plashet Park murder
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police investigating the fatal stabbing of an Afghan asylum seeker in East Ham have charged a fourth man with murder.
Moosakhan Nasiri was killed in broad daylight during a fight inside Plashet Park last October.
The 20-year-old died at the scene after officers found him suffering from a stab wound to the chest.
Detectives charged Hirjat Nazzary, 25, of no fixed abode, with Moosakhan’s murder yesterday evening.
He will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
This follows the earlier arrest and charging of three men in connection with the killing.
Benyamin Ghaderi, 18, Azeem Shafi, 22, and a 16-year-old boy from Plaistow, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey last month and remain in custody.
- 1 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 2 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 3 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 4 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 5 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 6 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 7 Town hall chief says Newham 'doing everything it can' to ensure polling is 'safe and fair'
- 8 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 9 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 10 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip