Moosakhan Nasiri: Fourth man charged with Plashet Park murder
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police investigating the fatal stabbing of an Afghan asylum seeker in East Ham have charged a fourth man with murder.
Moosakhan Nasiri was killed in broad daylight during a fight inside Plashet Park last October.
The 20-year-old died at the scene after officers found him suffering from a stab wound to the chest.
Detectives charged Hirjat Nazzary, 25, of no fixed abode, with Moosakhan’s murder yesterday evening.
He will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
This follows the earlier arrest and charging of three men in connection with the killing.
Benyamin Ghaderi, 18, Azeem Shafi, 22, and a 16-year-old boy from Plaistow, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey last month and remain in custody.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood