Two men arrested on suspicion of murdering Newham teenager Guled Farah
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a Newham teenager.
Guled Farah, 19, died in hospital after being shot in Vallentin Road, Walthamstow, on Saturday, September 22.
This morning (Friday) officers arrested two people, aged 25 and 27, at separate addresses in Waltham Forest.
Both remain in custody at an east London police station.
A 23-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder the day after Guled’s death has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives continue to appeal for information and witnesses, with anyone who has information asked to call 020 8358 0400 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 3 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 4 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 5 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 6 West Ham start at Newcastle as Premier League fixtures released
- 7 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 8 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses