Two men arrested on suspicion of murdering Newham teenager Guled Farah
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a Newham teenager.
Guled Farah, 19, died in hospital after being shot in Vallentin Road, Walthamstow, on Saturday, September 22.
This morning (Friday) officers arrested two people, aged 25 and 27, at separate addresses in Waltham Forest.
Both remain in custody at an east London police station.
A 23-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder the day after Guled’s death has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives continue to appeal for information and witnesses, with anyone who has information asked to call 020 8358 0400 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 4 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 8 Barts apologises to family after death of Stratford woman
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Embleton finally gets his man in Dan Kemp
- 10 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years