Wanted: Five people Newham police wish to speak to
- Credit: Newham MPS
Five people - including rapper Wiley - are wanted by Newham police in connection with offences such as burglary and failing to appear in court.
The local MPS has issued a public appeal to help locate the people they wish to speak to.
1. David John Putland, 50
Police wish to speak with Putland following a burglary which took place on August 19 last year.
The non-residential burglary occurred between 8-9pm that night on Hallsville Road in Canning Town.
Putland is known to frequent Newham.
2. Arturas Brizinskas, 31, and Eva Flederyte, 24
- 1 Wanted: Five people Newham police wish to speak to
- 2 Moyes: Fantastic to secure European football again
- 3 Teenager from Newham found safe and well
- 4 West Ham United make point as hero Noble is hailed
- 5 The ex-gang member who turned from crime to become a pastor mentoring young people
- 6 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 7 Gainsborough Avenue stabbing: 14-year-old boy charged
- 8 Burglars jailed for violent Upminster burglary where boy, 11, was shot
- 9 Pensioner dies after being critically injured in East Ham crash
- 10 Two arrests after multi-vehicle crash on Barking Road
This pair are wanted for failing to return on police bail following a non-residential burglary which occurred on December 15, at around 3.20am on Romford Road.
Their last known location was Newham.
3. Richard Cowie, 42
Cowie, also known as rapper Wiley, is wanted for failing to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on November 11, 2021.
He stands accused of burglary and assault by beating following an incident at a flat in Forest Gate.
4. Qasim Shah, 44
Shah is wanted in connection with a burglary which occurred on March 7 in Dunedin Road.
His last known location was Waltham Forest where he frequents. Police say Shah is also linked to Newham.