WATCH shocking District Line train mass brawl spills onto Plaistow station platform
- Credit: Archant
This is the moment a shocking mass brawl spilled onto a platform at Plaistow underground station.
The fight broke out in the early hours of Sunday morning (August 12) on a District Line train.
Officers believe the punch up was between two groups of men and a woman. They said that it started on the train just after midnight.
An eyewitness said on social media that the clash erupted after a passenger made a racist remark to an Asian man.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: “It is not believed there were any serious injuries. Officers are making enquiries. No arrests have been made yet.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information to come forward. Call 0800 405040 or text 61016 quoting ‘15 of 12 August’.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 7 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 8 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 9 Barts apologises to family after death of Stratford woman
- 10 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years