Married couple from Canning Town caught with child and animal porn
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
A married couple from Canning Town caught with child and animal porn have appeared in court.
Ian Edwards, 50, and wife Gillian Edwards, 48, of Drew Road, sat together at Westminster Magistrates’ Court yesterday to answer a stream of charges, including possessing the most serious categories of child porn.
Mr Edwards is charged with making 914 images and several films with titles such as ‘daddy’s little whore’ and ‘dog f**ks teen girl’.
He also faces one count of possessing ‘extreme’ pornography, described in the charges as being ‘in an explicit and realistic way, a person performing oral sex with a live an animal, namely a cow, horse and a dog’.
Mrs Edwards faces one charge of possessing 17 sick films of youngsters, while her husband faces 22 counts relating to films and images.
You may also want to watch:
Making indecent images can include downloading them from the internet.
The images were seized at their home address on August 10 last year.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 10 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
The couple were bailed on condition they live and sleep each night at their home address, do not access the internet and do not possess a phone capable of accessing the internet.
They will return to the same court on March 15.