Married couple from Canning Town caught with child and animal porn
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
A married couple from Canning Town caught with child and animal porn have appeared in court.
Ian Edwards, 50, and wife Gillian Edwards, 48, of Drew Road, sat together at Westminster Magistrates’ Court yesterday to answer a stream of charges, including possessing the most serious categories of child porn.
Mr Edwards is charged with making 914 images and several films with titles such as ‘daddy’s little whore’ and ‘dog f**ks teen girl’.
He also faces one count of possessing ‘extreme’ pornography, described in the charges as being ‘in an explicit and realistic way, a person performing oral sex with a live an animal, namely a cow, horse and a dog’.
Mrs Edwards faces one charge of possessing 17 sick films of youngsters, while her husband faces 22 counts relating to films and images.
You may also want to watch:
Making indecent images can include downloading them from the internet.
The images were seized at their home address on August 10 last year.
- 1 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 2 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 4 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 5 Can you help find man missing from Royal Docks?
- 6 Carpenters Estate neighbours to vote on redevelopment plans
- 7 Boy, 16, found stabbed in Custom House
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Men from Dagenham and Plaistow wanted in connection
- 9 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 10 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
The couple were bailed on condition they live and sleep each night at their home address, do not access the internet and do not possess a phone capable of accessing the internet.
They will return to the same court on March 15.