Married couple from Canning Town caught with child and animal porn
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
A married couple from Canning Town caught with child and animal porn have appeared in court.
Ian Edwards, 50, and wife Gillian Edwards, 48, of Drew Road, sat together at Westminster Magistrates’ Court yesterday to answer a stream of charges, including possessing the most serious categories of child porn.
Mr Edwards is charged with making 914 images and several films with titles such as ‘daddy’s little whore’ and ‘dog f**ks teen girl’.
He also faces one count of possessing ‘extreme’ pornography, described in the charges as being ‘in an explicit and realistic way, a person performing oral sex with a live an animal, namely a cow, horse and a dog’.
Mrs Edwards faces one charge of possessing 17 sick films of youngsters, while her husband faces 22 counts relating to films and images.
You may also want to watch:
Making indecent images can include downloading them from the internet.
The images were seized at their home address on August 10 last year.
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 5 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 6 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff full of praise for Cheltenham Town after loss
- 7 Mural sparks criticism after 'crime and murders' describe North Woolwich
- 8 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 9 David Moyes salutes loyal Mark Noble ahead of his 400th West Ham match
- 10 Plaistow man denies murdering two men in Goodmayes
The couple were bailed on condition they live and sleep each night at their home address, do not access the internet and do not possess a phone capable of accessing the internet.
They will return to the same court on March 15.