Married couple from Canning Town caught with child and animal porn
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
A married couple from Canning Town caught with child and animal porn have appeared in court.
Ian Edwards, 50, and wife Gillian Edwards, 48, of Drew Road, sat together at Westminster Magistrates’ Court yesterday to answer a stream of charges, including possessing the most serious categories of child porn.
Mr Edwards is charged with making 914 images and several films with titles such as ‘daddy’s little whore’ and ‘dog f**ks teen girl’.
He also faces one count of possessing ‘extreme’ pornography, described in the charges as being ‘in an explicit and realistic way, a person performing oral sex with a live an animal, namely a cow, horse and a dog’.
Mrs Edwards faces one charge of possessing 17 sick films of youngsters, while her husband faces 22 counts relating to films and images.
Making indecent images can include downloading them from the internet.
The images were seized at their home address on August 10 last year.
- 1 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 2 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 3 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 6 Covid-19: How the situation in Newham compares to this time last year
- 7 Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Man sentenced for illegal subletting of council home
- 10 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
The couple were bailed on condition they live and sleep each night at their home address, do not access the internet and do not possess a phone capable of accessing the internet.
They will return to the same court on March 15.