Manor Park murder victim named
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a man in a Manor Park cemetery have released his identity.
Peter Charles John, 54, was found unconscious with a neck injury in the City of London Cemetery just after 2pm on Wednesday.
Mr John, of East Acton Lane, Ealing, died later that day in hospital after being taken there by air ambulance.
Police have opened an incident room but are currently keeping an open mind as to the motive.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3734, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 3 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 4 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 7 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 8 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'