Manor Park murder victim named
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a man in a Manor Park cemetery have released his identity.
Peter Charles John, 54, was found unconscious with a neck injury in the City of London Cemetery just after 2pm on Wednesday.
Mr John, of East Acton Lane, Ealing, died later that day in hospital after being taken there by air ambulance.
Police have opened an incident room but are currently keeping an open mind as to the motive.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3734, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 5 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 6 Mural sparks criticism after 'crime and murders' describe North Woolwich
- 7 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 8 David Moyes salutes loyal Mark Noble ahead of his 400th West Ham match
- 9 How staff helped Plaistow pupils win £1m of top college scholarships
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff full of praise for Cheltenham Town after loss