Manor Park murder victim named
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a man in a Manor Park cemetery have released his identity.
Peter Charles John, 54, was found unconscious with a neck injury in the City of London Cemetery just after 2pm on Wednesday.
Mr John, of East Acton Lane, Ealing, died later that day in hospital after being taken there by air ambulance.
Police have opened an incident room but are currently keeping an open mind as to the motive.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3734, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 8 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 9 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 10 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton