Manor Park men charged with robbery and assault offences
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Two Manor Park men have been charged with robbery and assault offences in Essex and east London.
Bluebell Avenue residents Simon Luck, 28, and Paul Samuels, 30, appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court yesterday in relation to two incidents in February.
The first took place in Loughton’s Church Hill on February 4 and the second, the Ridgeway, Chingford, on February 16.
Both Luck and Samuels were charged with one count of conspiracy to commit robbery and two counts of possessing Class A drugs, heroin and crack cocaine, with intent to supply.
Luck was also charged with actual bodily harm (ABH) and three outstanding offences of domestic abuse/harassment.
You may also want to watch:
The men were remanded in custody to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on November 1.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research