Manor Park men charged with robbery and assault offences
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Two Manor Park men have been charged with robbery and assault offences in Essex and east London.
Bluebell Avenue residents Simon Luck, 28, and Paul Samuels, 30, appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court yesterday in relation to two incidents in February.
The first took place in Loughton’s Church Hill on February 4 and the second, the Ridgeway, Chingford, on February 16.
Both Luck and Samuels were charged with one count of conspiracy to commit robbery and two counts of possessing Class A drugs, heroin and crack cocaine, with intent to supply.
Luck was also charged with actual bodily harm (ABH) and three outstanding offences of domestic abuse/harassment.
You may also want to watch:
The men were remanded in custody to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on November 1.
- 1 Blades, £25k and Class A drugs seized by police after car stop in Plaistow
- 2 Plaistow shisha bar handed closure order for flouting lockdown rules
- 3 Fire breaks out at Beckton superstore
- 4 How many Covid-19 vaccinations have been given where you live?
- 5 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 6 'Severe maladministration' by Newham Council in housing complaint handling
- 7 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 8 Celebrating International Women's Day
- 9 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 10 Future of Carpenters Estate tower block is a step closer