Manor Park men charged with robbery and assault offences
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Two Manor Park men have been charged with robbery and assault offences in Essex and east London.
Bluebell Avenue residents Simon Luck, 28, and Paul Samuels, 30, appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court yesterday in relation to two incidents in February.
The first took place in Loughton’s Church Hill on February 4 and the second, the Ridgeway, Chingford, on February 16.
Both Luck and Samuels were charged with one count of conspiracy to commit robbery and two counts of possessing Class A drugs, heroin and crack cocaine, with intent to supply.
Luck was also charged with actual bodily harm (ABH) and three outstanding offences of domestic abuse/harassment.
You may also want to watch:
The men were remanded in custody to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on November 1.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 2 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 3 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 4 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 5 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 6 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 9 Player ratings: Coufal shines as West Ham fall to Everton defeat
- 10 Leyton Orient searching for a new manager as they bid farewell to McAnuff