Manor Park man charged with the murder of Liam Alan Harman
- Credit: Met Police
A man from Manor Park has been arrested in connection with the murder of Romford man Liam Alan Harman.
Gleneson Mark, 22, of Whitta Road, is one of two men charged by detectives investigating the murder of the 28-year-old on July 11.
Kamal Hamilton-Albert, 21 of Highfield Road, Woodford Green, has also been charged.
Both men will appeal at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, September 21.
A third man has already been charged with murder - 22-year-old Nathan Charles. He has no fixed abode. He is due to appear at the Old Bailey in October.
You may also want to watch:
Four other men have also previously been arrested in connection with the murder, but all were released under investigation.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 7 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 8 Newcastle's late Willock winner hits West Ham hopes
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Campaigners stage River Thames protest over Silvertown Tunnel