Manor Park man charged with the murder of Liam Alan Harman
- Credit: Met Police
A man from Manor Park has been arrested in connection with the murder of Romford man Liam Alan Harman.
Gleneson Mark, 22, of Whitta Road, is one of two men charged by detectives investigating the murder of the 28-year-old on July 11.
Kamal Hamilton-Albert, 21 of Highfield Road, Woodford Green, has also been charged.
Both men will appeal at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, September 21.
A third man has already been charged with murder - 22-year-old Nathan Charles. He has no fixed abode. He is due to appear at the Old Bailey in October.
You may also want to watch:
Four other men have also previously been arrested in connection with the murder, but all were released under investigation.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 4 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 10 Charity provides free breakfasts for 561 vulnerable families over half term