Manor Park man charged with the murder of Liam Alan Harman
- Credit: Met Police
A man from Manor Park has been arrested in connection with the murder of Romford man Liam Alan Harman.
Gleneson Mark, 22, of Whitta Road, is one of two men charged by detectives investigating the murder of the 28-year-old on July 11.
Kamal Hamilton-Albert, 21 of Highfield Road, Woodford Green, has also been charged.
Both men will appeal at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, September 21.
A third man has already been charged with murder - 22-year-old Nathan Charles. He has no fixed abode. He is due to appear at the Old Bailey in October.
You may also want to watch:
Four other men have also previously been arrested in connection with the murder, but all were released under investigation.
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 Mayor vows to continue Newham free school meals scheme
- 8 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 9 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 10 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'