Manor Park man charged with the murder of Liam Alan Harman
- Credit: Met Police
A man from Manor Park has been arrested in connection with the murder of Romford man Liam Alan Harman.
Gleneson Mark, 22, of Whitta Road, is one of two men charged by detectives investigating the murder of the 28-year-old on July 11.
Kamal Hamilton-Albert, 21 of Highfield Road, Woodford Green, has also been charged.
Both men will appeal at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, September 21.
A third man has already been charged with murder - 22-year-old Nathan Charles. He has no fixed abode. He is due to appear at the Old Bailey in October.
You may also want to watch:
Four other men have also previously been arrested in connection with the murder, but all were released under investigation.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 3 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 4 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 6 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 7 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 8 Carpenters Estate neighbours to vote on redevelopment plans
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 10 Brilliant moment for Okoflex as he nets in West Ham's win at Celtic